US$119
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$124
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$120
Relax Inn(Franklin)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
Hotwire.com
All reviewshi expressoutlet mallcinnamon rollskeurig coffee potthe breakfast areapool and hot tubspacious roomgreat roomcolumbus areawithin walking distancenext morningwould definitely stay here againboth timesnice surprisehappy houra great staynice breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at so many HI EXPRESS hotels and this one is one of the best. It's impeccably clean and every worker I've encountered puts customer service first. If I ever return to Edinburgh, I know where I'll be staying!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Jordan H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Ashley B,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on TripAdvisor! We are very glad to hear that we are one of the best Holiday Inn Expresses that you have stayed at. We pride ourselves in offering the best customer service and accommodations in the area, and your review helps to prove that. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice Holiday Inn Express. Maybe 4-5 years old. Everything is well maintained and clean. The front desk staff was great. Breakfast area was good sized and the food was pretty good for a hotel breakfast. Good location as it is quiet and close to reatuarants and shopping. Is also right off of I-65. Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Cassel12,

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear of your recent experience with us, and that our staff took great care of you. I am also glad our Deluxe Express Start Breakfast helped get your day started off the right way. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This hotel was wonderful. Our room and bathroom were very large. Bed and linens comfortable. Place is immaculate. Excellent service. Wide variety at free breakfast. Breakfast workers friendly. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jordan H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear lindadbq,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay, and found your room to be spacious and clean. We are also glad our wonderful breakfast staff made your morning enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This hotel had everything I needed and look for when traveling for work;
-great room with plenty of electrical outlets
-restaurants/bars within walking distance
-good fitness room
-easily accessible from the expressway
-great staff
I rarely get to this area for work but if I do return this will be my first choice for hotels, close enough to southern part of Indianapolis to consider staying at this location.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Jordan H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear herminator,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that our hotel covers all the aspects that you, as a business traveler, are looking for in a great hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about our facility and staff. We look forward to the next time you get to visit the area!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

We picked this hotel as our base for doing things in and around Columbus and Brown County. In my opinion, this hotel sets a new high standard for Holiday Inn Express properties. It has an upscale quality that impart a feeling that you are getting a great value. Needless to say, we were very pleased with all aspects of our two night stay.

Reservations and check in were flawless. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful in making suggestions on things to do and places to eat.

The room was excellent in every way. Clean and comfortable. Beds were very good. I loved the layout of the new long console that runs across the length of the room. The rolling desk is really handy for sit down work with the laptop while the console allowed me to use my laptop while standing. There were plenty of outlets for plugging in all our various electronic stuff.This room has quite possibly, the best shower I have ever experienced in a hotel. Strong, powerful spray, good temperature and water that didn't leave me with that soft water slime. Room has fridge and microwave. There is a input console for the TV that will allow a variety of different inputs. I could not find any flaws with our room.

Did not use the pool but it looked like it was clean and nice.

Breakfast bar was good and staff replenished things as they ran low. Staff was also on hand to clear and clean tables as patrons finished. The breakfast room has a few booths with their own television and power outlets for computer/electronics.

Monday - Thursdays the hotel sponsors a happy hour that includes two free drinks. I'm not lying, the drinks were weak and the snacks were pretty much pretzels, cheese and chips. Nothing to write home about but it was free and gave us a chance to mingle with other guests. Hey, it was fun.

I highly recommend this property

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Jordan H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear SAMT2002,

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay with us! We are glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip to Columbus and Brown County, and that you enjoyed the cleanliness and upscale design of our newer property. We would love to welcome you back the next time you visit the area!