“cheap chinesse food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2013

very cheap food, has two locations, big one is a pretty place and fast service,i love it. Little location is fast but ridiculosly dirty i hate it.

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Jade Garden is probably the best Chinese restaurant in town. When I walked in, the managers were so friendly and energetic. We had very good service, and the food was amazing. The environment is soothing, and friendly, and it's a very nice place. Also it is affordable, not very expensive at all. They also serve sushi which is delicious. I would definitely go back there again with my family and friends. You should definitely check it out.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The Jade Garden is at 1308 S. Nappanee (aka) SR 19. A great place to dine if you are lucky to get one of the 2 waiters. They hae on waitress that is a sour puss so we always ask for one of the male waiters. Also the owners are very hospitable.
The menu is great and you get more than you can eat always. Also a Sushi menu is available.

Date of visit: April 2012
1  Thank INBwana
Reviewed 18 April 2012

When we pulled up to the building we had some reservations about whether or not we would eat there. But the staff was friendly and service was quick. We ordered sesame chicken and it was some of the best sesame chicken I've ever eaten. They even added broccoli at no extra charge. I highly recommend this place!!

2  Thank Madmaggie42
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I heard so much about this little place, just driving past and seeing the "voted # 1" signs in bright red makes you think you must give it a try. I went to the one on Johnson St. I had trouble figuring out how to get inside as it's an oddly situated building and the door was hard to open, but I'm pretty sure it was the owner who opened the door and welcomed me in. It has a tiny interior - I get the feeling this is more of a place where you want to order carry out. They seem incredibly relaxed there. The cooks were sitting at a table when I walked in and I'm pretty sure the owners were playing some kind of game on their computer or watching youtube videos which I found mildly entertaining. They clearly have fun there so if you're looking for a professional atmosphere... this is not the place. I liked it. However I did feel bad for a gentleman who waited patiently to place an order while the owner was showing someone else something on her computer and laughing. He didn't wait incredibly long but I would have been irritated. Foodwise, I tried something simple. The ingredients tasted fresh and there was a surprising flavor in it I didn't recognize - but it was very tasty. Now I want to go back and try more! I think I will get carryout tho.

Date of visit: February 2012