“Great Ethnic Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Jade Garden is a very nice restaurant. We were greeted very quickly and the staff is very friendly. The food was delicious. I would make it a point to stop and enjoy this place.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The Jade Garden on Johnson St. is mainly a carry-out restaurant, they only have one or maybe two tables and would be very cramped to eat at. The service was good from the I placed my order, to when I picked up the food.
Most importantly the food was very good. It really does deserve the 4 star rating I gave it. I had one dish with light sauce and one spicy and both were done the way they should be. The hot sour soup could've maybe used a bit more vinegar, but the spice level was very good. Nice and spicy!!
I'm very glad I found this restaurant and will be eating from there as long as I'm in Elkhart.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Were there with a group of 32+ couples and children. Once we decided to order they did a pretty good job of getting the orders out in a reasonable time. Food was good, great egg drop soup and egg roll. Thought price were great for the amount of food received.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Looked on TripAdvisor, found this restaurant with high reviews and thought we would try it. Trust me the reviews are spot on, the food came fast and was very fresh. Had sweet and sour soup, it was excellent. The main meal was also good. And lots of it, will be taking some home. Will visit again when in town.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've never eaten at the Jade garden on Johnson St. I normally go to the Jade Garden on Nappanee Street in Elkhart, and I LOVE it there. The staff is always super nice, and they have some really great waiters. I totally recommend this place.