“Stop for lunch ”

Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #41 of 430 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American, Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I both had the Pho and loved it! I had a mixture of meats and my wife had fish with fish cakes and shrimp. Both were good, the broth is what makes the Pho and it was delicious! Fresh cilantro, Tai basil and other herbs were all fresh and plentiful. We also had spring rolls with chicken and bean sprouts that were also delicious!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant unfortunately has no sense of customer service. I drove an hour to visit this restaurant. I arrived and was seated prior to two other parties of three. The waitress went over to them to take their drink orders and delivered their drinks prior to delivering mine. She also took their orders prior to taking mine. When she brought my water, she brought no straw. A few minutes later while passing by, she dropped an open straw inside my water with her dirty hands. This was utterly disrespectful. Very poor customer service. I would advise you never to dine at this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

At the time I checked, 27 of 38 reviews were Excellent so I had to try it out. Being an over-the-road truck driver, I've been to Vietnamese places all over the Country and, usually, if there are 5 customers there...it's a big crowd. This place, on a cold,nasty, stormy night with local flooding had 35 customers there at one time! This place obviously has a great reputation, locally, and I wasn't disappointed.

I got the Large Vegetable Pho as this is what I usually get a Vietnamese restaurant but couldn't finish it! True, I did have a Spring Roll, which was also very tasty, to start with but I usually don't have trouble with a Large. This thing was enormous.

I can't think of any other tips for anyone, except maybe, get there early!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I was getting some Carryout this week and remembered an article in Courier recently about Vietnam Restaurant. I stopped in and got some delicious Crab Rangoon and then , per their recommendation, ordered the #34. Wow it was a lot of very fresh food and delicious.

I will definitely visit here more often and they have wide menu to order from!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious and authentic Vietnamese food. I have eaten here several times and everything I have tried has been great.