Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$125
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$129
US$125
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsatrium areapool sideindoor poolnice hotelbusy weekendan older propertyfree breakfasthot tubin townthe room was nicefresh fruitsoccer tournamentwould stay here againbed was comfortablenoiselobbytamara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Over all, this is the most friendly and accommodating staff I have experienced in a hotel. Every staff member I encountered went out of their way to say hello and ask how my stay was. Sure, as with most hotels that have been open more than a year or two, there are some updates that could be done, but the hotel, my room, and all of the common areas were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet in the mornings was good, fresh food, fresh fruit, and a nice selection. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to business associates and friends. I travel extensively for work and have been in hotels that would scare away even the most hearty travelers and some that would give the best luxury resorts a run for their money and I would rate this hotel and experience quite high on my list.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Stacie V, Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We are pleased that you had a great stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Was there for a business session. At 4:45 pm we had no room. Folks said the excuse was a lack of help. Put my wife in a tough situation per her hair and just getting ready, but (at the last minute so to speak) they gave us another room--somehow. With less than an hour to be ready, we were and spent an enjoyable night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

I apologize for your check-in. We will definitely address with our staff your concerns and why you had to wait for a clean and ready room. We appreciate your patience and kind words. We hope you visit us again and all will go smoothly.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We only stay here overnight. When we checked in the staff was friendly and helpful. Arrive no in the room we found it clean and neat. We had asked for extra pillows and we had to ask a second time after coming in from dinner. To there credit the had like four family show up just after we got there.

The overall condition of place was good but you can see there are a few things that require attention. The room was not best insulated as we could here those above us stomping around

I would stay here again if the Hilton was not available

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the delayed delivery of your extra pillow request. Thank you for your patience and business. We do hope to see you on your next visit to Evansville.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

When I attended a conference I ate within the bar/restaurant area. I was quite impressed at the customer service and food quality. It was fresh and not frozen food. If you stay in the hotel be sure to get room service, I think you will be impressed. They even allowed me to get the wifi password.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our restaurant. We have a great new Chef, who takes a lot of pride in preparing his dishes. We hope to see you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night just passing through. If room would have been clean I would have rated higher. There was piece of smashed candy between my sheets, thought it was a bug so freaked out and threw it. Went to find it on floor and found broken pretzels, two little hair ties plus lots of dirt and crumbs. Obviously the staff failed to vacuum this room and change sheets.
Stay on the opposite side of pool as it's loud.
Breakfast was your average hotel breakfast and served the purpose.
Called and asked if they had hot tub, they said yes. That's what I wanted so booked a room, got my suit on and headed to the hot tub...no water in it. :(
If you stay there inspect your room for cleanliness as I wish I had. I was too tired to call and switch rooms after a long day of driving.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hello Valued guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. I am pleased to know that you liked our breakfast service. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apology for the overall cleanliness of the room assigned to you and noise issues you have encountered that negatively affected your stay. I have forwarded your genuine observations to the hotel management for review for needed improvements as we continuously strive to improve the quality of service and accommodations we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the near future.

Krysllin G