All reviews atrium area indoor pool busy weekend an older property free breakfast hot tub the room was nice fresh fruit would stay here again lobby tamara balconies wedding convention
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed here one night while visiting family in town. I was a little underwhelmed by the exterior but inside is beautiful. We stayed in a room with a pool view and it was clean, comfortable and quiet. My husband went down for the breakfast and really enjoyed it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Stacie V, Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you, for choosing our Holiday Inn. We appreciate your business and overall satisfaction.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly, there was a little bit of an upgraded breakfast experience with scrambled eggs, meat, fresh fruit, etc. And it was free...

The rooms have balconies into the interior courtyard where the pool and bar is. It's not a new hotel but it was clean and comfortable. Very convenient to the airport and has a free shuttle.

There's a good Japanese place very close and you can make it to just about anywhere in Evansville in about 15 minutes or less. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had a great stay and enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and cheerful. It seems like a friendly place. A little worn but clean and comfortable. There's food available at the bar. It is a range and works. It is an easy location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

We appreciate your business and kind words. We hope to see you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It may look a little dated, but this hotel offers great proximity to both downtown and the regional airport. The staff are extraordinarily pleasant, and everything is well maintained and clean.

I was skeptical when I walked in, but everything was much better than what you may think. The carpets are clean, the rooms are pristine, and the service is attentive.

I would say this is a "High 3" rating. Very satisfied.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hello BRIANandRONNIE2010,

I am very happy as I read your comments, specially that you found our staff commendable and that you enjoyed the room. It is always hugely motivating on our end to receive positive feedback from our valued guests like you and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Over all, this is the most friendly and accommodating staff I have experienced in a hotel. Every staff member I encountered went out of their way to say hello and ask how my stay was. Sure, as with most hotels that have been open more than a year or two, there are some updates that could be done, but the hotel, my room, and all of the common areas were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet in the mornings was good, fresh food, fresh fruit, and a nice selection. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to business associates and friends. I travel extensively for work and have been in hotels that would scare away even the most hearty travelers and some that would give the best luxury resorts a run for their money and I would rate this hotel and experience quite high on my list.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We are pleased that you had a great stay and hope to see you soon.