“EXCELLENT CHECK IN AND OVER NIGHT EXPERIENCE.THIS HOTEL IS RUN BY SOME OF THE BEST EXPERIENCED MANAGERSIN THEIR INDUSTRY”

Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Okay as a road rep traveling across the Mid West I have truly found a great place to stay in Fort Wayne,Indiana.The Best Western Luxbury Inn is and has been my choice for over 20 years.During the last 8 or 9 year it has been run by Meera Piprottar and her husband.I will say this that I have never written a negative review for this great hotel when BW has asked my opinion.Why? Simple I couldn't find anything negative about my stays.From check in, to a nice clean and warm comfortable room (in the Fall and Winter) or cool room (in the Spring and Summer) to a great quite and restful sleep overnight it has been very special.There breakfast menu in the morning is loaded with super good things to eat.! A great way to start your day for sure.So
people if you are planning a trip to Fort Wayne or just passing through as I do with my job you as I have for multiple years.... Never regret it!!!

Room Tip: All rooms and floors are excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Meera P, General Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Mr Dunderdale,

I am honored to see your valued feedback and kind compliments! It's our great pleasure to serve you for past 8+ years and looking forward to serve you during your upcoming stays. We are thrilled to hear that we exceed your expectations every single time you stay with us. Many thanks to our awesome staff who works very hard to make this all happen.

Again, Thank you for your patronage, we greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to see you soon during your next stay!

Meera Piprottar
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We stayed here for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. I would highly recommend. The lobby is so beautiful. I felt like I was at home. The breakfast room was spacious too!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you felt like at home, It means a lot to us. Thank you for complimenting our staff.
We are looking forward to see you during your next stay!

Warm Regards,
Management

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I can look past an outdated room but the dust and dirt in the room was horrible. When reported to staff they did not even acknowledge my statement. I have stayed at this location before but will never again. Luckily I had Lysol wipes and was able to wipe down the room myself.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dev P, General Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear W8496NSjulies,

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay. Please be assured that we are working with our Housekeeping to get this issue addressed. We are renovating bathrooms in every single guestrooms and hope to complete the work in next 2-3 weeks. We hope that our guest will able to enjoy new bathrooms in every room very soon. We are replacing our furniture and carpets in our guestrooms very soon as well.

We hope you will give us another chance to prove our facility and our services. If there is anything that we can do, please contact us at the hotel directly.

Dev Piprottar
Best Western Luxbury Inn

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The hotel offered ample parking,clean and modern lobby/lounge.The room was very clean,good sized, and included a mini fridge/microwave.Breakfast was spot on - hot,yummy,with so many options!Banna and Sam are fabulous hosts who truly care for their patrons.

Room Tip: Book early.

Dear Ms Pamela,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your pleasant experience. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our renovated lobby/lounge and our clean, comfortable, large rooms with mini fridge/Microwave. Morning coffee and breakfast are very important to starts our day and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
Thank you for complimenting our staff.

We are looking forward to see you during your next stay.

Warm regards.
Management team

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We arrived in Fort Wayne for a family emergency and this was basically the only hotel available because of a Vera Bradley sale. We received a room that was supposedly the last one available and was to be the executive suite! What a joke! The room was in need of a major renovation. We were charged $150 a night, not worth the value. We spent a week here. We had one lightweight blanket on the bed and it was cold at night. The blackout curtain was broken and didn't keep out the light from the big parking lot lights. The trash was not emptied on several days and I had to make a issue of the trash not being removed by putting the trash cans in the middle of the room. The Kleenex was not replaced when it ran out, the sink was not cleaned. The soap dish was not cleaned and the bed wasn't made; housekeeping merely pulled the cover up. The bathroom floor was mopped with who knows what!

Room Tip: Look at room first before committing
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Dev P, General Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us and I will work with housekeeping dept. and take preventive measures.

As you may have noticed, we are already working on renovations. All bathrooms are being renovated and should be completed soon. Hallways and Guestrooms will be renovated very soon.

Please be assured that this is not a typical experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. If there is anything we can do, please contact me directly at the hotel. We hope that you will give us one more chance to prove our accommodation and services.

Dev Piprottar