Relax Inn
US$55
US$94
US$90
US$91
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

I was traveling to Seymour on business and it was Derby week so th hotels 150 miles out of Louisville were booked. My fiancee found me a room here laat minute. It was so gross. The smell, the stains on the chair in the room, the white stuff spewed all over inside the microwave. There was feces inb the tub and on the soap bar paparazzi, mold in the tub and it smelled like a combination of urine and chlorine. I spent two hours trying to find another room with no luck. Finally since it was so late I slept in my coat on top of the bed...sitting up! This place should be condemned! Do NOT stay here!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Nee-0021
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

First off there should not even be a star rating for this motel because there is nothing even close to star about it! Had to find somewhere to stay for the night and due to a convention this was the only place with a room available and when we got to our room we could see why! The room reaked of smoke as soon as we opened the door, there were questionable stains all over the carpets and walls as well as phone numbers written on the wall which I can only imagine were the numbers for "escorts" to use a polite name for them due to the fact that there was a red light in one of the windows of another room which we all know what that means . Went to set my bag down on a chair in the room and there we're dark stains all over which I can only imagine were some kind of bodily fluid stains due to the condition of the rest of the room. Hair and some kind of crud still in the sink from previous guest I'm assuming. Would not even set my little one down on the floor and when his animal crackers were dropped we just left them as that seemed to be the "decor" this place was going for anyways. Bathroom had filthy floors and some kind of stain which looked to be some kind of black mold. The ceiling above our beds had some kind of food and such crusted on it. Could not bring ourselves to sleep on the sheets so we slept on top of one of our own blankets covering their comforter so we touched as little as possible which I now plan on tossing! Absolutely disgusting and would not recommend to anyone who does not want to worry about catching some kind of disease...barf! The only reason I gave it one star is because you cannot post a review without giving at least one star!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank NJV88
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

This place is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. The front desk people are seemingly all on drugs. Meth crack something. There were people waking around the parking lot that looked like they might have been hookers or just junkies, either way. It was pretty scary. The room was filthy and had not been cleaned when we checked in. No hair dryers no coffee no phones. It is awful to think a business like this can operate, it's flat out dangerous. The front desk people scared me. I didn't feel safe knowing they had my credit card info on file. We only stayed there because the Quality Inn was sold out. This is a lovely hotel that sadly keeps it neighbor in business with its overflow. Please avoid this place at all cost. Very very scary.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2014

... and the hotel is in pretty sorry shape. There is absolutely NO carpet to be found in either the lobby or the rooms. [Cheap laminate.] We were looking for a quick overnight stay close to Hope, Indiana. While the photos of this hotel look like it's still in good condition, it is NOT. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. The parking lot is NOT well lit and just walking to/from the car at night [or in our case, early morning] is questionable at best. At check in, we asked about an upgrade, but because we booked with Hotels.com [or as they stated at the desk: EXPEDIA] we were told that there was no 'upgrade' available, but that we could be charged for another room. I usually don't complain about rooms, I realize that when you go cheap, you get what you pay for -- and my standards are a little lax when it comes to convenient overnight quick stays of less than 6 hours. However, the cleanliness -- including the dank smell in the hallway -- tells the true tale of this ex-Super 8 Motel. I immediately closed the drapes when we got to the room, the window looks like it has 3 years of vegetation growing over it outside and it was smeared on the inside. There were spiders in the bathroom. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE.

Room Tip: Find another local hotel...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was a little taken back upon arrival with cops in the parking lot. The pictures that you are seeing here are NOT the hotel I stayed in. The Relax Inn is in need major repairs and updating. My room #126 was terribly shop worn...needing paint and a major overhaul. The room was clean and surprisingly quiet. I wouldn't recommend this motel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo