See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I booked on hotels.com and in their website it said they had a pool and when we got there pool was closed for cleaning. I booked for 5 days and left after 1st night and they still charged me for 5. There were holes in the wall in the bathroom. I felt very unsafe with the people's roaming halls and neighborhood it was in, even locals told me to leave since I have kids.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DeannaBlankenship22
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We booked here knowing it was cheaper, for 4 friends to stay during a wedding. We booked over the phone, but when we got there, the front desk worker could not comprehend anything we were asking. Once we finally got to the room after 30 minutes of checking in, we came to find 2 towels and no shampoo. They didn't have any in the whole motel. We asked for a late check out and they said "no check out is 11". They didn't even seem personable about it. Then the next morning we were getting our bags and about to leave, the front desk woman came and knocked on our door saying "check out is 11". Overall the room was decent, what we expected for what we paid, but the service was lacking. Would not go back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed in town for a horse show. Room was filthy. Mold all over bathroom. Tub not clean. I wouldn't even shower in it. Hair stuck to bathroom wall. Icing on top was the blood spots on the blanket on the bed. Obviously not clean bedding. Only room left in town. We should have just slept in the truck.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Cheap hotel, a plus...but not worth it. You do get what you pay for! Dust on everything in the room. Holes in walls. Outlet by mirror didn't work. Trying to update, but failed miserably. Not a place to ever stay for us again. Poorly run hotel and it shows! Yuck!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Doug and I traveled all day and stopped for the night at motel 6 in Franklin Indiana.
They where very friendly and made us feel right at home . The rooms where very clean and anything we needed they either had for us or told us where we could find it . If I'm ever that way again I will stay there !!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple