Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$93
Comfort Inn(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$85
US$113
US$62
Red Roof Inn Coldwater(Coldwater)(Great Value!)
US$69
Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel(Coldwater)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$109
Hampton.com
Coldwater Inn(Coldwater)
US$50
US$49
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewsoutlet mallfront deskcookiesroom was cleanfamily suiteoutdoor poolhospitality suitean upgradethe general managerfew monthsnature preservereward pointsfast fooddidn't mindbusiness tripfirst floorwould stay here again
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while passing through to Michigan. Water tasted foul in bathroom. I had my wife and children with me and did not feel comfortable with the other guests in the lobby. In fact, I didn't feel totally safe overall as I heard arguing coming from a room across the hallway. One guest just randomly began talking to me and my 3 year old (who was immediately creeped out by this man). Safety and security should be the top priority for improvement for this hotel. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nancy D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Tyler G;

We are thankful for your candid review. Most of our guests are here to rest and relax at many of the local lakes and campgrounds. I can assure you we are safe and secure at this facility with camera surveillance in our lot and public areas. We must always be diligent in the security of our guests and ensure their comfort. We do apologize that was not the case for your family. Most of our guest are friendly, openly conversing with other travelers as would be expected in our small town community.
We have a large amount of repeat guests that feel our location is like a second home and therefore not as guarded with starting up a conversation with strangers. Again we can assure you this is a safe and very friendly location.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Our family will look for Holiday Inn Express hotels when traveling. They are usually updated and clean, with a nice free breakfast. While the staff was friendly, our room (a hospitality suite) had hair in the tub and sink. My 14-year-old daughter saw this and was grossed out. The outdoor pool was a little run down, and unlike many similar hotels, this one does not have a little store for snacks and toiletries.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nancy D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

We do apologize we had fallen short and this issue will be addressed with the staff to ensure it does not happen again in the future.
We prefer not to charge for the extra toiletries and offer them complimentary at our desk. We can not apologize enough for our high iron content in our water at this time. It has discolored our pool liner and linens. As we are diligently working on a solution we ask for understanding while we get this issue in hand. We hope the balance of your stay was pleasant and the you will again afford us the opportunity to prove our commitment to quality service.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Holiday Inn Express is never my first choice of hotels, however I was traveling to the area
on business and this hotel seemed the best of limited options AND it has easy access from I-69 and the Indiana Tollway(90). The front desk staff gets cudos for the welcoming and energetic check-in. The rooms(a King) was large, but dated and the breakfast is 'okay.' The hotel overall may be a 'good' the HI Express world, but in my book it gets a 'below average' for age, cleanliness and overall appeal. My rating was lowered primarily because, upon returning to my room after a long day(it was necessarily a two-nite stay) I found it wasn't serviced! Especially troubling because when I left in the AM, the maid was cleaning the room next door. The front desk responded with apologies and fresh towels, but this really confirmed my decision to avoid this hotel again if my travels bring me back. A side bar; I took note of several carfuls of families, parking, using the pool and then moving on down the road!?!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

We respect guest's request for 'do not disturb' on our guestroom doors making note of the time. We then follow up with a call to the room to ask if there is any services required prior to the staff departing for the day. It is with our deepest apologies that your room was not serviced but must also respect the request posted on the door. If this was left in error, please understand there was every attempt to contact and could only go by the posted signage. Our pool is for use by registered guests only. Thank you for pointing out the perception of road travelers using our facilities and we will ensure only registered guests are using the pool in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was generally clean but the water was discolored and had an odor. In fact, all the plumbing in the bathroom seemed sluggish. The only restaurants in the immediate area are fast food and truck stops.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hello SMTfromMI!

I'm glad to hear back from one of our valued guests. Your kind words for our hotel staff and clean rooms inspire us to do more for our guests. On the other hand, I'm very sorry to learn that there was an issue with your bathroom plumbing. Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories.

We take feedback seriously and will coach our maintenance team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future. I appreciate you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 July 2017

It was clean with a great bed and breakfast in the morning. It was a good place to stay on our way home from our road trip. Clean and had a pool my daughter loved to swim in. The staff was nice and the place was quiet.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Nancy D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear andrea c;
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you and your daughter will stay with us again on your next adventure. Safe travels!