US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
All reviewsbeen staying here for yearsbreakfast and dinnerwashers and dryersfeel right at homeoutdoor poolfree breakfastbeds were comfortablegentlemen's clubi highly recommend this hotelkeep up the good workhotel staygreat place to staymusty smellfront desk staffbusiness tripstaff was friendlyexcellent stay
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very Pleasant Stay 2 times in past 12 months at the same Hotel. will stay here again, Hotel just completed an Update and the new Rooms looks very Nice. close to interstate and easy to find , friendlier front desk staff and breakfast had a wide selection of Items , they also had pre made bags for breakfast to go which was a great add on , I did not use that service but its always good to know that its available.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwnwi, Manager at Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to do the review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and came back to stay with us. I have shared your kind comments with my staff. They are ready to serve you again on your next stay.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was there for a business trip. Everything was perfect! Room was clean, big and comfortable. Breakfast I had allot of healthy options. They even had a bar on site......score!! Staff was super friendly and extremely helpfully. I forgot the base for my charger and front desk let me borrow his.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to do this review and kind words. My staff and i appreciate them very much. We are proud of your hotel and service that we provide. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to provide you the same service and clean comfortable room.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place is for you! Seriously though, it's disgusting. The whole place reeks of cigarette smoke and it's supposed to be a smoke free hotel. Management should be fired immediately. The staff are pretty much all inept. Check in guy screwed up so many times. While i was trying to check in, one of the hotel cleaners was trying to get the checkin guy's attention to "break a dollar". This hotel feels like it's run by 6 year olds. Best Western, you have fallen far.......

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwnwi, General Manager at Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. However we are a non-smoking hotel. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by inconsiderate guests who do not follow rules and regulations. We do our best to be have guest initial our non smoking policy and charge them for smoking in non smoking room.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This was a great hotel. Everything about it!! if passing through choose them. Breakfast was delicious and the staff was friendly and courteous. The room was spacious and comfortable. I am soo glad that I chose this hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. My staff appreciates your kind words. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Nice clean rooms, helpful staff at check in and at the lounge. I would recommend staying at this hotel. It is not the easiest location. I did not use the outside pool. It looked nice. Would have been better if they had bacon at breakfast

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your suggestion and will keep in mind to change up the breakfast. We do serve bacon time to time. Next time you are staying with us hopefully you will be able to use our out door pool.