“Great stay”

Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hammond
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Do not shy away from this hotel. It was quiet, CLEAN, and the staff all had a good attitude. Overall impressed with my stay. Internet was outstanding in my room. The lobby was very clean and the floors were clean even in the snow storm that was going on

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwnwi, Manager at Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review with such positive feedback. My staff and i very appreciative of them and thank you very much. We are hoping to serve you again on your stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The staff was AWESOME & my stay was for more than a month. They were ALL THE BEST STAFF I'VE EVER!!! EVER!!! HAD!!!!! THANK YOU ALL for YOUR HARD WORK, FRIENDLINESS ALWAYS, & MAKING ME FEEL safe. I am very satisfied with all of you there. :-)
THANK YOU!!! Sherry & THE WHOLE CLEANING & FOOD STAFF...Maurice, Samuel, Meagan C, Brittney, Brea, Kyle, EVERYONE who worked there on staff the whole month of Oct. 2017!!! Breakfast is delicious and so is the food at the pub in the evening.

Room Tip: Keep up the positive attitude, I really appreciate that! Thank you! Thank you!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

My staff and i Thank you for the kind words. Staff takes a lot of pride in what they do and appreciate it when guests enjoys their stay. Staff is ready to provide you the same awesome service again on your next stay.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband & i celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. I planned many things for us all over Indiana & Chicago which called for 3 different hotel stays in totally different types of hotels. This was the 1st stop on our weekend get-a-way.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you had a great anniversary. We hope to see you on your next anniversary.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very Pleasant Stay 2 times in past 12 months at the same Hotel. will stay here again, Hotel just completed an Update and the new Rooms looks very Nice. close to interstate and easy to find , friendlier front desk staff and breakfast had a wide selection of Items , they also had pre made bags for breakfast to go which was a great add on , I did not use that service but its always good to know that its available.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time out to do the review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and came back to stay with us. I have shared your kind comments with my staff. They are ready to serve you again on your next stay.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was there for a business trip. Everything was perfect! Room was clean, big and comfortable. Breakfast I had allot of healthy options. They even had a bar on site......score!! Staff was super friendly and extremely helpfully. I forgot the base for my charger and front desk let me borrow his.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to do this review and kind words. My staff and i appreciate them very much. We are proud of your hotel and service that we provide. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to provide you the same service and clean comfortable room.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
1.8 km away
12.3 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Hobart

Been to Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn? Share your experiences!