See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on first night of Alaska- bound trip. The people here are wonderful, very helpful and kind; perfect example of Midwestern hospitality! The Community has 2 sections: permanent and reservable (my words for it). They number both sections, so, when I spoke with the hostess to make my reservation, she said they could out me in #22. There was a sign a the entrance saying to go to your site and they'd be around to register you, so I just started looking for # 22, found it and began trying to "fit" my 24' travel trailer. After trying several times, the very kind gentleman and his sons who stopped to help us, realized we were overnighter and informed us that the rental area was closer to the entrance. He then took his golf cart to find my site, returned and led us there. Small and very tight, with little privacy, it was much easier to back into.
Once in the site, we attempted to hook up the electric only realize there is only a 50 amp hook up. The nice guy next to us lent us a 30 to 50 step-down. I've never seen a place with only 1 style plug.
That all said, the place is great for an overnight stop, especially with kids; pool, playground, mini-golf, etc.
Rates are also great, $15/night with additional discounts for RV organizations.
Sorry this was so long.