US$130
US$213
US$191
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$131
US$117
HolidayInn.com
US$162
US$151
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$166
US$151
Home2.com
  • Breakfast included
US$139
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$161
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
US$149
US$159
US$154
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to take a weekend trip just to get away,so Indianapolis it was. I wanted something that wasn't to costly and so the hostel was a great fit. It was my foot at time but while there I felt right at home. The interns that were working there were very helpful, kind, and fun to be around.The rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. It was a great location to stay at since it was only a 15 min drive away from downtown. Which wasn't hard thanks to easily accessible uber as well as public transportaion. They were also a 15 min walk from a little place called Broad Ripple which had loads of boutiques and great food, so if you are a foodie and enjoy unique places Broad Ripple is the pace to be. If your looking to have a great inexpensive trip this is the place for you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Bryor N, Manager at Indy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us Tyler, we hope to host your stay next time your in Indy.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This was unlike any hostel I’ve stayed at, in a great way! It was very home-like, I met so many people that were all really friendly. We played games and went out together, but the quiet policy is enforced strongly so if you want to sleep it’s not hard. Very safe, lots of lockers. Good distance from places to go, bus route very close. There’s a surprisingly high amount of things to do for fun in Indy, I’d definitely recommend coming here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for staying with us Sarah! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience at the Indy Hostel. They had very comfortable and clean rooms and everyone was super friendly and welcoming. They had a super cool bonfire area in the backyard which I enjoyed with the other guests at the Hostel. There were a lot of neat restaurants and bars close by as well including Upland Brewery which had some great locally brewed beers.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Bryor N, Manager at Indy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks for staying with us, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Indy hostel for a night during my stop in Indianapolis on my way backpacking to the east coast. The two managers were insanely welcoming and genuine. The whole place was so colorful, and it felt like home right away. There was a name sign on my bunk when I got there, and a hand written note telling me where everything was! It felt like a community, and I would 100% return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Bryor N, Manager at Indy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hello Katee!
Thanks so much for staying with us and we hope to host your stay again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Found the Indy Hostel on AirB&B. It was my first time staying alone in a strange city where I knew no one but this place made me feel at home! I only met one staff member who was less than friendly but didn't have to deal with him after initially meeting. The bed was super comfy and the other guests beyond kind. Got invited to go out to dinner with the other guests and ended up saving 10% because of a coupon given to us by the hostel! Had to uber into downtown Indy but shared it with another guest so it was cheaper. Wish I could've stayed longer!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!