“Over-priced drinks, but good temperature control”
Review of The Vogue

The Vogue
Ranked #8 of 93 Nightlife in Indianapolis
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We were in town for a concert at The Vogue. The drinks were ridiculously overpriced ($4 for a bottle of water and $10 for a single pour of liquor). However, the bartenders seemed to keep up with the crowd without issue and there wasn't any ignoring or long lines at any point.

Also, unlike most clubs, they actually turned the fans/AC on when the dance floor heated up from the dancing - it was a welcome relief! The dance floor was definitely over-crowded and there were some unsavory people there, but that isn't the fault of the venue.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Last time I was at the Vogue, before this current visit, was in 2000. Not much has changed. We saw the Why Store in December. My preferable drink happened to be on special that night for an added bonus. Bar lines were average to shorter than average. No bathroom lines. There is also a coat check which was nice due for a December night. Now that I've been back, and signed up for the Vogue emails, I'm sure return soon to see another amazing show.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I frequently attend shows at The Vogue because I love the venue and the staff is phenomenal! The sound quality is excellent and the lighting is always magnificent. The Vogue showcases some of the best artists that come through Indy, and I can certainly say the Vogue team knows how to create a truly memorable experience.

If you are going to see a show that is sold out, get in line early or reserve a table through their app or by calling their office during the week. There are only a handful of tables and chairs inside and the rest is standing room only. Grab some dinner before the show at any of the restaurants on the Broadripple strip because The Vogue does not serve food.

Whether you are staying in Indy or just passing through and need some fun in your life, go to The Vogue for an unforgettable night!

1  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Good place for a show. Luckily, I got a table. However, most of the area was standing room only. I was super happy for the table during the concert (Yelawolf) because I didn't have to worry about losing my spot.

No free parking. Friendly staff. There were lots of bathrooms for the girls restroom, so, that was cool. There was no line for the restroom. I didn't get a print out of everything I bought, only a bill. I didn't like that. I didn't know how cheap or not cheap my drinks were, so I can't comment on that.

The building has character, inside and out. I'd come back to this venue.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I saw my first show here this weekend and it was just okay. Paid for early admittance and they didn't let us in for at least 45 mins after we were supposed to have been let in. The show was sold out and I felt like there were way too many people for the small space. Getting anywhere...to get a drink, go to restroom, or buy t-shirt was nearly impossible. The service from the upstairs bar was great though...by far the best part of venue besides the entertainment. There is no smoking or vaping but judging from the smell weed must be just fine? All in all not my favorite venue.