“Love the fish and chips!!”
Review of Claddagh Irish Pub

Claddagh Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Claddagh Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I really like the atmosphere of The Claddagh Irish Pub. I've tried several appetizers, entrees and desserts. I've never had a bad meal there. The fish and chips is my favorite!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Meatloaf was yummy, grilled at the finish and big portions.
The bar area is nice.
There is also an outside patio with live entertainment.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We went for the 2for1 fish and chips Monday special, and we have for years. But the restaurant is so badly maintained its a real turn off. The floor is sticky, our table was not clean and it's too dark inside. Not sure if we will keep going.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was the first time I had the fish and chips here. The portion was large enough and the price was decent. Excellent taste!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We dined here recently on a Monday for their 2 for 1 fish and chips special. The special doesn’t include your beverage and we found put you can’t just order water with your meal as the 2 for 1 only works if you order a drink with your meal. That was fine, still a good deal. The fish and chips were good. The décor here is nice and I would definitely consider this restaurant for other occasions, meeting friends, etc.