“Not a Food Crutch, But ...”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #15 of 25 Bakeries in Indianapolis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The scent of Einstein Bros, the atmosphere, and an Asiago bagel will make an awful day MUCH less awful. I don;t use food as a crutch, per se, but this is healthy food here, so I'm just going to head here when I do have a bad day and not feel guilty about it.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Being an early riser, I know decent places open before 7 are rare. This place is and the product is fine. Avoid at busy times, parking is a pain and service can get flaky.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

This is absolutely the WORST Einsteins I have ever been to for service! I have been here 3 times in the last 2 months and every time, without fail, no matter how many customers are there or not, the service and attention to detail is unacceptable. I just went there this moring to get a cup of coffee and not only had to wait in line for 10 min to purchase but there were 8 other people waiting for theor 8 orders to be filled. There were ONLY 8 customers total! They are poorly staffed (2 people behind the counter that were moving at a snails pace). Also, half the time, they have no product in the case. Terrible place...gp down the street to Bagel Fair if you want quality food and service. Need to close this location down.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I've been a fan of Einstein's bagels for many years, and this particular Einstein's is in our neighborhood, which makes it very convenient. Or at least it should. The service at this establishment is abysmal, which makes me not go there unless I have a very compelling reason (kids in town, etc.). The place is always understaffed, there's a poor selection of bagels available, and wait times are ridiculous. Also, there's only one line. I saw one person who only wanted a coffee, and she had to wait behind several people with large bagel orders which were being filled at a glacial pace. It's always like this, too. I don't know why this business has to be run so badly so consistently when there are better Einsteins locations within just a few miles. I'm not going back.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We love the bagels and fresh food at Einsteins but the last 4 times were went to the shop in Broadripple, the wait time and staff service were terrible. It was complete chaos behind the counter with 6 people working in assembly line order and no one person actually able to complete an order. The last time I was there, I ordered a dozen bagles sliced and 1 toasted bagel with cream cheeze. I waited over 20 minutes for the counter staff to determine that I still did not get my order. I won't be back anytime soon to that location and will drive to Castleton.