“Gourmet bagels, calm environment.”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #17 of 26 Bakeries in Indianapolis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Description: Gourmet bagel café and coffeehouse serving fresh-baked bagels, fresh-cracked egg and hot & cold lunch sandwiches, small-batch artisan brew and popular specialty coffee drinks from Caribou Coffee, and more. Breakfast and lunch catering available.
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

With a great gourmet bagel, good cup of mocha sitting in front of me. Calm classical music, a business proposal, and my business partner,,, great awesome day,, great place to work, or have a decent conversation.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I am not a big bagel fan but I do know from now on when I am in the area, I will eat here. The bagel sandwiches are wonderful !!!! And the service is great. Really great food, you will be amazed!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

The scent of Einstein Bros, the atmosphere, and an Asiago bagel will make an awful day MUCH less awful. I don;t use food as a crutch, per se, but this is healthy food here, so I'm just going to head here when I do have a bad day and not feel guilty about it.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Being an early riser, I know decent places open before 7 are rare. This place is and the product is fine. Avoid at busy times, parking is a pain and service can get flaky.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

This is absolutely the WORST Einsteins I have ever been to for service! I have been here 3 times in the last 2 months and every time, without fail, no matter how many customers are there or not, the service and attention to detail is unacceptable. I just went there this moring to get a cup of coffee and not only had to wait in line for 10 min to purchase but there were 8 other people waiting for theor 8 orders to be filled. There were ONLY 8 customers total! They are poorly staffed (2 people behind the counter that were moving at a snails pace). Also, half the time, they have no product in the case. Terrible place...gp down the street to Bagel Fair if you want quality food and service. Need to close this location down.