“Friendly Hotel”

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Ranked #128 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Defiantly an older hotel but friendly and helpful staff with a good location. Stayed during the Indy 500 weekend so hotel was sold out but we never had any issues. will stay there again. Pool was nice (indoors). Breakfast was ok.

Room Tip: two floors, no elevator- grab a room on bottom floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for spending Indy 500 with us. Those guest are by far our favorite guest all year. We are an older hotel but we don't want to go with the cliche modern look. We love our vintage look we have. We are a budget friendly hotel. Very clean. Great staff. Awesome owner. One big happy family. You don't see that in these big corporate modern hotels. We love to have our guest be part of our family as well. Hopefully you join the other hundred guest we see every year for the 500. Welcome to the family!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis

Reviewed 29 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have never had such poor customer service in my life. The night worker had the worst attitude in the world. She even had the audacity to use vulgar language at me in front of my 2 small children. She said her manager wasn't going to do anything so she didn't know why I wanted to know her phone number. I spent a hundred and some plus dollars for the poorest service ever. I will never ever in my life go to the property again. If I had known the service would be so disrespectful I would have never spent a dollar at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

We have great staff! I know for a fact she did not use vulgar language because our cameras have audio. Your team was horrible and was so disrespectful to our staff and property. We have already reported your team to Total Event Services and they have already reported your team to the tournament directors. Ourselves and hotels around us will not allow your team to stay on our properties.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

For the expense it was terrible. Was dated. Doors were gross, carpets were gross. It was not clean. Breakfast was nothing but bagels & waffles. Dirty and not organized. A very low class hotel for price. Will not stay again. Noise was loud yelling in the halls & could here all in both joining rooms. Just a aweful stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Your team is not welcome here. Your whole team, kids and parents, were extremely rude to my staff. I had parents call my staff derogatory names, one smoked in the room, kids were bouncing basketballs down the hallway at 12am, they were throwing them at walls and ceilings. I have already reported your team to Total Event Services and they are reporting your team to the tournament directors. We offer a lot more than waffles and bagels. We are a continental breakfast, which is posted everywhere. We offer more than most hotels that offer continental breakfast. We are a vintage economy hotel and are extremely clean.