US$223
US$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$130
  • Restaurant
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$118
Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
US$189
Sybaris Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
US$339
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have never had such poor customer service in my life. The night worker had the worst attitude in the world. She even had the audacity to use vulgar language at me in front of my 2 small children. She said her manager wasn't going to do anything so she didn't know why I wanted to know her phone number. I spent a hundred and some plus dollars for the poorest service ever. I will never ever in my life go to the property again. If I had known the service would be so disrespectful I would have never spent a dollar at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anisha R
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

We have great staff! I know for a fact she did not use vulgar language because our cameras have audio. Your team was horrible and was so disrespectful to our staff and property. We have already reported your team to Total Event Services and they have already reported your team to the tournament directors. Ourselves and hotels around us will not allow your team to stay on our properties.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

For the expense it was terrible. Was dated. Doors were gross, carpets were gross. It was not clean. Breakfast was nothing but bagels & waffles. Dirty and not organized. A very low class hotel for price. Will not stay again. Noise was loud yelling in the halls & could here all in both joining rooms. Just a aweful stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank V2510SNtinar
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Your team is not welcome here. Your whole team, kids and parents, were extremely rude to my staff. I had parents call my staff derogatory names, one smoked in the room, kids were bouncing basketballs down the hallway at 12am, they were throwing them at walls and ceilings. I have already reported your team to Total Event Services and they are reporting your team to the tournament directors. We offer a lot more than waffles and bagels. We are a continental breakfast, which is posted everywhere. We offer more than most hotels that offer continental breakfast. We are a vintage economy hotel and are extremely clean.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The ants were everywhere in the room there but the very unfriendly young lady at the front desk Mandy or Mendy (can't remember her name) was extremely rude. To be told that it was common for ants to be in all the rooms was an answer I was not ready to hear.

If you check in deal with someone else because other staff was very friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 299gp

Mindy has never had a complaint of being rude. I'm sorry you felt that way, but I can assure you Mindy is a great employee. We had Orkin check room and there were no ants. We have Orkin spray for spiders and ants once a week. Even with 3 weeks of rain, we were still able to control normal bugs that are in every day households. She did not say it's common for ants to be in the room. She said with all of this rain it's possible there could be and when Mindy and Kira checked the room they did not find anything, as well as Orkin.