“Wonderful place to eat and relax !”

Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #49 of 2,492 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Independently owned upscale, full service pizza restaurant. Appetizers, sandwiches, salads and desserts also available. Most everything made in-house. Cheeses ground fresh daily. Beer and wine available with many local craft beers available. Offer carryout and delivery.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Jockamo's Pizza has wonderful pizza and it's right in the heart of Irvington. A place you can get great pizza (my fave is Cheese Louise) Lots of choices including salads, sandwiches and desserts..Beers and drinks...Great place to eat and relax in a wonderful hometown neighborhood. On street and parking behind Jockamo's. Shops surround it, A true part of a thriving community.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little place with interesting art and local brews. The pizza was delicious, I had the BBQ chicken. The waiter was busting his butt but forgot to put in my order. I waited 30 minutes and then he came and told me what happened. I told him no big deal but he insisted on buying my lunch. I would recommend to anyone looking for good pizza in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The pizza here is great!! They even offer a Hangover pizza only on weekends with egg on it. Yumm!!

But the salads are quality as well! The spinach salad and shrimp salad are both great! The large version is big, but I can eat the whole thing myself, especially if I'm not eating pizza!

We ordered it to go, so I don't have much to review on the place itself.

Great food!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The Greek salad was excellent! Busy lunch time on a Friday, but they were very efficient without making you feel rushed. A decent selection of craft beers from local breweries was an added bonus!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

They have a small but nice selection of craft beers. The mango wheat we tried this time was especially good. We ordered a Cheese Louise pizza, and a Cuban. The Cuban is no longer featured on the menu, but it's among our favorites, and they still made it for us. It features pulled pork, pickles, and a mustard sauce! Took a while to get a refill on the drinks, but service is generally very good. We really enjoy a stopping at Jockamo when visiting or passing through Indy. This one is convenient to the Interstate, and in a nice area with decent parking.