“Great service! Good food!”

Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #50 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Independently owned upscale, full service pizza restaurant. Appetizers, sandwiches, salads and desserts also available. Most everything made in-house. Cheeses ground fresh daily. Beer and wine available with many local craft beers available. Offer carryout and delivery.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

8 if my family members went to the State Fair last night. A fight broke out between two groups of teenagers so we decided to call it a night and go grab a late dinner. We arrived at Jockamo’s right before closing time. We could not have been treated better. Our waiter was friendly. He did not seemed annoyed at all that a party of 8 showed up so late. The food was also very good. The salad dressings are home made and the pizza is very good.

1  Thank Michelle A

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great time and great service here. It was super busy but server killed it! The salads and pizza were some of the best I’ve ever had and I come from a town that has some of the best pies around so that’s saying a lot. Good beer selection. We were impressed with our dinners and with our waiter so that’s about all you need with a pizza place. Nice atmosphere too. We split a pizza, half spinach and pineapple(the kid’s fave) and half with garlic, broccoli, meatballs, and ricotta. It was killer. I wish I had some right now. Lol. Yum! Homemade creamy garlic dressing was over the top tasty too.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The original location has doubled in size and still doing great. The daily special was tomato and Gouda. Great! Little salad on the side was fine.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with coworkers. First time for me but they are regulars. I had the lasagna pizza which was really good. Lots of different options and they garlic bread variation is to die for. I wish I had been able to try a few different kinds of pizza. Defiantly a place to go if you don’t want the same old pizza.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We went here on race day in Indianapolis after a long and very hot day at the race track on our last day of a 4 day vacation . Many places were closed due to the race and the holiday weekend. We try not to do chain restaurants when traveling to give local places a try. This one got rave reviews and I am not certain why. I can give some leeway to the fact that it was busy given the circumstances I already mentioned but we ordered one 12 inch pie to go...half sausage half buffalo chicken. It took 33 minutes to get the pie and once we got it I opened ed to check it to find it was sloshed in the box cheese sliding off.. but having waited 33 mins I figured I would let it cool down and it would be fine. We drive 2.2 miles back to hotel. So my buffalo chicken pizza was not chicken or buffalo...it had peppers and carrots and onions on it...it am not sure how this came from buffalo but I took a bite and was discouraged to find there was blue cheese spread thru out the pizza...so maybe they heard buffalo something but not sure what..as there was not one piece of chicken on this pizza!! The sausage side had about 20 sprinkles of ground sausage pieces on it. This pizza was 14.60 not a terrible price if it had been remotely close to what I ordered but size wise was no larger than a chain pizza medium at almost double the price. Save your money. We ended up eating ice cream at dairy Queen for dinner.