Comfort Inn Kokomo
Hampton.com
Courtyard Kokomo(Kokomo)
US$129
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleanfront deska great place to stayindoor poolnice stayyogurtaffordable hotelcheese omeletsnight's sleepnothing fancyfree breakfast isolder hotelnext morninggreat customer servicetinabed
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I've been staying here at 3 days a week on and off for a year or so. This is a great place to stay and the customer service is the best around! From Zach to Jill and the General Manager Lena, you won't find a better bunch of people to make you feel welcome and make sure you have everything that you need when you are away from home!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad S
Reviewed 30 August 2017

After a long day of driving, we stopped, by chance, at the Kokomo In. Comfort Inn. The desk clerk was extremely helpful though very much overworked. There was a shortage of rooms but she was able to find the perfect king size room at a reasonable price. Our room was very clean and comfortable and surprisingly quiet. The morning breakfast bar was everything we needed before starting out on our continued travels. Checkout was very special. We asked Zachery, the desk clerk to book a room for us at the Danville Kentucky Comfort Suites because we had not been successful trying to do it online. He was able to confirm available rooms online but when he contacted Danville, that seemed to be in question. Well, Zachery argued with them, convinced them that they did have space available and got us booked. Quite a relief since eclipse was 2 days away. We would certainly make a point op choosing Kokomo Comfort Inn again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ted H
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is a nice, affordable, clean hotel although it could use some updating. The staff is friendly and efficient. Wish the room would have had a refrigerator. Breakfast area was clean and food was typical of Choice Hotels. The pool was not open when we were there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff at this hotel. They are so kind and helpful. I enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning and the cookies they had for treats in the evening. This is a great place to stay while traveling. I will come back!

Room Tip: We needed a first floor room with a wheelchair accessible bathroom. very accommodating!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so comfortable and quiet that I overslept! It's the best night's sleep I've had in a hotel in ages. I slept so late that I missed breakfast. But the manager and staff got me some fruit, cereal and yogurt for the road. Great people.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family