“Good value”

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jimish S, Owner at Travelodge Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017

After reading previous reviews I was worried about how bad this hotel would be. However the room was clean and check in was very fast. The bathroom/ shower was in need of update/ remodel. Overall the stay was better than expected, but improvements are needed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jimish S, Owner at Travelodge Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on improvements and hope to see you back again soon. Have a great day.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jimish S, Owner at Travelodge Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I wanted to send you a short story about my stay last night at your hotel in Lafeyette Indiana, My first issue was my app would not work so I called the hotel and he said dont worry about making the reservation we are not that busy we will have a room. So when I went to check in he took all my information and told me my room would be more then 20 dollars then what was shown on the app. I then opened my app showed him what I was quoted and only then would he agree to that rate. I was very tired at the time of my arrival so went right to bed, The air conditioner made alot of noise, The bed had a dip in the middle and the TV was out of adjustment. Then when I woke up I went to take my shower then is when i noticed no wash clothes nor hand towels and only 2 bath towels. There was black mold along the baseboard next to the stool and dirt on the floor.

I have stayed at your hotels before and for the most part have had little or no problems, This is by far the worst stay I have ever had, I do alot of traveling and stay often in the Lafeyette area. Would like to continue to stay and your hotels but not like this.

I hope these Issues can be addressed and hope to hear a reply from you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jimish S, Owner at Travelodge Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

I am very sorry for your issues while staying here. If you give us a call we would like to talk with you more about the issues that you had. We have been remodeling and updating our rooms as quickly as we can and we are continuing to work on improvements. Thank you for letting us know about all of these issues and will take them very seriously. Have a great day and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Toilet would not flush on 2nd night. Informed front desk next morning, maintenance was promised by 2 staff. 3rd night toilet still not flushing. Another staff member promised maintenance. 4th night toilet still not flushing. Checked out next morning. Still charged for the next 3 nights. Refund promised, but never given.

Also, wireless intenet was too unstable for any prolonged use.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jimish S, Owner at Travelodge Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

We would like to apologize again and let you know that on October 6th we gave you a refund for 3 full nights. You may want to call your bank and see if it has been returned to you yet. Thank you for your feedback and Have a good day. If you have anymore issues please feel free to call us and we will help to the best of our ability.