“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This restaurant is bad at multiple levels and avoid it any cost..
The most important thing, FOOD is bad.. The yogurt they use to make chat and lassi has definitely gone as we could make out from the extreme sour taste ..
The owner is one arrogant person, told us he wouldn't accept coupons from restaurant.com unless we make a bill of 50$ when the coupon says it can be used on order above 35$. And his reasoning being that the restaurant loses money if they accept coupons.
The service is bad, we were provided glasses and water 15mins after we came in and that too after we explicitly asked for water .. Another 10 mins delay for taking the order ..
One of the worst dining experience I have had ..

1  Thank vinaych22

Reviewed 2 February 2012

We had never tried "real" Indian food so we thought we'd give it a try. I had read mixed reviews so I was a bit wary and even more so when we were about the only folks in the restaurant. I'm so glad we gave it a try! The owner was so nice and walked us through the different dishes and made suggestions based on what our food preferences were. One of the chefs came out and chatted with us as well. The food was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend the Garlic Nan bread and the Chicken Tikka. We had a dessert that consisted of milk balls in a sugar syrup (Gulab Jamun) and it was surprisingly good. Since the folks I was with had spicy food, the sugar in the dessert cooled their palate and was a pleasing end to the meal. I would very highly recommend giving this place a try!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

We were told after visiting the restaurant that it was under new management, better than the old management. The food was very good and fresh. The owner was also the chef that night, and very friendly. The only downside is that I do like a Flying Horse with my Indian food and they don't serve alcohol. Portions were very generous. I took the rest with me and ate it for breakfast the next morning at my hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

the food was good, above average really & i can't speak for dine in service. but delivery was horrifying. 2 1/2 hours to get cold food. when we called to inquire we were hung up on twice & the coupon we used was not applied. this is the second time this has happened & we will never order form them again. they have lost our business.

1  Thank jeff s
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Very good. Met owner, personally came out and made an effort to meet us. Buffet was excellent. I ate WAY too much.