“Bruno's ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Growing up in Logansport, I had plenty of Bruno's. Now I live 1200 miles away. I still love Bruno's. Every time I go back home to visit I feel me a way to bring some back with me. I get them half baked, cut them in half, wrap them in foil and freeze them. They fit perfectly into a large Tupperware container and into a suitcase in the plane. It in a cooler if I'm driving. Once home, bake at 425 on a preheated pizza stone or pan for about 12 minutes or so.

As far as the quality, it hasn't changed in all of these years. I get them well done. Order early, they get very busy. Especially on holidays when everyone is home visiting.

#ilovebrunos

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Okay, yes, I grew up with Bruno's Pizza and may have a soft spot. But I've eaten pizza a LOT of places and the only place I found I might choose over Bruno's is in Naples, Italy. So. They've been tossing pizza dough in the window for over 60 years and making great pizzas and Strombolis for all of them. It's not thick crust or cracker crust. It's perfect. And they have the best Italian sausage I've ever had. I keep hoping to find something as good closer. It's just not happening. Oh, and I lived in Chicago and traveled to New York extensively. Give me Bruno's. Cash only. Carry out only. Delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I grew up on Bruno's. Still my favorite pizza anywhere. Every time I am home for a visit, this is one of my first stops. LOVE IT! CRAVE IT! GOTTA HAVE IT!

please send me some Bruno's to Texas

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The pizza was pretty good but I have to say it was not what I remember. The dough was a bit undercooked and the amount of green pepper on the deluxe was a bit over powering.

I still like it for the memories it brings.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We ordered carry-out.....the telephone line was continually busy so we drove there to order directly. Very busy! Pizza is thin crust so order a large!