Open today: 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
The Ohio River built the town, but Mad Paddle is putting it on the map!

Reviewed 27 February 2021
828rhondaf
Best Pizza and cold beer

Reviewed 22 February 2021
HondaWizard
Dupont, Indiana
via mobile

All reviews great beer blood orange in town nearby restaurants small batch fresh beer on tap great variety fun atmosphere take home love this place jerry wade wicket zombie breweries indiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Mad Paddle Brewstillery...you had my attention and Brew-Stillery! I perform at a lot of places around the country and this is one of my new favs! What a hidden treasure and gem this was to find! I absolutely loved the vibe and atmosphere from the minute I walked in the door! Every nook and cranny has something to offer, the outside patio, upstairs private rooms (perfect for your special party and gathering), VIP music viewing, with unique fixtures and designs throughout that reflect the history of the building, meanwhile offering a trendy place to experience handcrafted Mad Paddle brews, moonshine, and other local taps. Jerry Wade has turned an old feed plant into a newfound feed and brew shack along with a live music venue that is worth the drive and stay in historical Madison, Indiana! That Ohio River built the town, but it appears to me that Mad Paddle is putting it on the map!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I can see what the owner here is trying to do and this place is amazing. Great music, good food, great drinks. If you are in Madison this is the place to come. Reminds of of the electric lady way back in the day except better.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We couldn't find a family friendly place until we found this place! We were so happy to have found it. We don't drink beer but we spent a good amount on canned wine and listened to a killer duo that was playing! The employees were really sweet also.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank BreezySummerIII
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Tony is amazing!!
Pizza is awesome!!!!
Breadsticks are different but good.
Nice addition to Madison. We always go to the same place. Now we have a new favorite.

Date of experience: November 2020
MadPaddle, Owner at Mad Paddle Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

What a nice review. I agree that Tony is one of our great ambassadors of our brand. Glad we are a new favorite for you!

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

This is a nice place in a cute little town. The neighborhood is charming, breezy and quiet, and this place offers a super chill, nice environment with a sweet little side beer garden feeling patio. Very pleased with the service, the beer, and the ambiance.

Date of experience: October 2020

So glad you liked visiting Mad Paddle. We have now opened the rest of the building so come back soon and you will be amazed at what you see!