“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This sits back and is easily missed except for the sign. The staff are friendly and work hard making sure you are satisfied. The food was great. I recommend the Imperial Chicken!!!

1  Thank Robleym68

Reviewed 19 June 2016

A nice place, with good service and good food that wasn't expensive. Portions were very generous and they offered take away boxes when we finished.

1  Thank Chilidog_13
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We were promptly greeted and led to our seats. Our waiter took great care of us and our food arrive rather quickly. Everything was prepared properly and service was good.

1  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

After reading the review we went the experience was totally opposite and the food was pathetic the restaurant needs to learn how to treat a customer before even doing business. Will never go there again.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I use to travel a lot, and would stop in at Chinese restaurants while on the road since Chinese isn't a favorite of my wife's. I've been looking for a good Chinese place to eat and I've found it here in Madison. The sign outside advertises "Gourmet Chinese Food". That might be stretching it a little, but I found the food and service very good. You could tell the meal was prepared with more attention to detail than the buffet style Chinese. I found the hot and sour soup excellent. It wasn't so spicy that you couldn't taste the flavor of the soup. Spring rolls were tasty too. I had the Moo Goo Gai Pan. I would rate a B or B+. The atmosphere was typical of a sit down dinner Chinese restaurant. This is diffidently a place to stop at to satisfy your urge for good Chinese food.

1  Thank MrOzz