“Beautiful Riverfront City” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Madison

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Columbus, OH
10 helpful votes
“Beautiful Riverfront City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2009

We were following the Ohio River Scenic Byway, and decided to make a stop in Madison, Indiana for the night. This quaint town had so much to offer, it could have been our sole destination. The homes and businesses boasted beautiful architecture and lovely gardens. We visited several friendly merchants downtown and strolled along the lovely riverfront park and walking path.

lafayette indiana
2 helpful votes
“A visit to a River Town, Madison, Indiana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2009

In July of 2009, My wife and I visited Madison and were quite impressed with the town and Wineries . The resturants served great food and the people were very friendly. WE ALSO VERY MUCH ENJOYED THE THOMAS FAMILY WINERY. What great people...........

1 Thank cartoonbob
A TripAdvisor Member
“I love It!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2005

I love Madison..It is like going back in time...I love Key West Shrimp House..Look it up and email Scott for reservations...You can even go down in the "Family Room" and wait for your table...Best steaks ever!and sea food is great. The night life is fun at Joey G's and can catch any kind of music you would like.
I love the scenery,antiques,people,town,shops, and don't forget the old Dr. office and go by the railway and get the real history from the gentleman there. Not the ladies..He really knows the history and has great stories.....It is the best place to visit,relax be romantic and enjoy a weekend. I would promote it as their P.R. person if I lived there. can't believe how many people I have sent there. Don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I could retire I would love to head there. Have fun!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Madison? Share your experiences!