“Nice”

Add it.
McAlister's Deli
Ranked #54 of 155 Restaurants in Merrillville
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and he atmosphere was relaxing for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I have been a Panera lover for years because of the Broccoli Cheddar soup but I think the McAllister's Deli version is my new favorite! Tried to justify my switch because of prices but McAllister's put ices are similar to Panera. The restaurant it very clean (much better than Panera) and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to ask for a small (kids) drink and get refills.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my sandwich however for the price I expected a little bit. I wanted 45 minutes and my club sandwich was scattered all over the oversized box. The potato salad was very good, and the lemonade was wonderful!

1  Thank Cvstaples
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Been here a few times since it opened. Overall pretty good soup and sandwiches, good change and a lot of choices. You get a pretty good amount of food for the price, the sides are OK, the coleslaw is pretty average ( a side isn't very much ). If you are looking for a change from the usual places, give it a try.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The inside was very clean. I was promptly greeted and the cashier/hostess was patient as I deliberated. Once I placed my order she informed me that I could get a free cookie if I completed the survey, I did and I did. I was concerned about the thirty minute wait for a club sandwich and potato salad. Both items had a decent taste and appearance. I must say the lemonade was amazing!!!!