“fresh and fast!”

Saigon Noodle House
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in Merrillville
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This place is great and I can't wait to go back. My biggest regret is that I didn't write this review when I went 4+ months ago. I'll be back soon but highly recommend it!! I wish I lived closer to it but will be back soon. The broth and veggies & meats were all perfectly cooked and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Going home to Ft Wayne from Chicago, the wifey was in the mood for some Pho. Found Saigon Noodle house and gave it a shot. There were so many different kinds of Pho at this place I didn't know which on to pick. The Pho soup I picked out was with tripes, tendon and beef. I think I made the right choice because it was phenomenal. The wifey had the chicken pho. Ill probably stop there again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Once I found out about this little place I can't seem to stay away from it. I always get to see food Pho and shrimp spring rolls. The Phonin this hidden place is excellent. See you all next week.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

As the title says this was my first experience with Pho as well Saigon Noodle House and good they both were. I entered the restaurant and was envited to sit where I wanted to and quickly I was served a sparkling Glass of water. Next the server asked if I had eaten Vietnamese food before, I had not so he made c a few suggestions; I settled on the Pho with brisket the small portion and glad I did it was plenty. In short order I was served bean sprouts fresh basil, sliced jalapeño pepper. Next arrived my Pho, a beautiful heavy white bowl of broth thin sliced beef, stallions cilantro and sliced fennel and rice noodles . My server pulled out the proper condiments including hot sauce explaining the proper combination to tweak my Pho into a bowl of perfection. This was a simple authentic bowl of really great noodles. I am looking forward to my next experience at Saigon Noodle House. Great experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I found this place by accident while driving around. They have a full Vietnamese menu but the pho is the star and seemed to be what all the other diners were ordering. My pho was very great – a flavorful, complex beef broth with noodles and various cuts of beef. It was exactly what I hoped for, delivered quickly and for a reasonable price. I like this place a lot and will be back soon.

2  Thank DarkRoads