“Fabulaous Food!”

Ranked #2 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010 Corndance Tavern presents classic tastes of the Midwest with metropolitan sophistication. Our highly trained staff strive to provide a truly memorable dining experience; professional service, fresh local food presented in a dynamic fashion, and the perfect beverage make your Corndance experience one to remember! Our steaks are dry aged and cut in-house, using midwestern beef fed on grain and grass with no steroids or hormones. We buy produce from local farms, including year-round indoor farming operations in southern Michigan. Our seafood comes straight from the Great Lakes, and what we cannot get locally, we get flown in from around the United States every day. Our wine list is composed of new-world wines from the Americas. You will not find microwaves and frozen food at Corndance--just fresh, local food, inspired by the seasons.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were here for a business dinner. Great selection to appeal to all guests. Great food, and good service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

South Bend has limited, but expanding, fine dining choices. Corndance was billed as one of the new, finer locations. Upon arrival, it appears similar to a Friday's or a Ponderosa type building--free standing, along a strip. Nothing impressive. Cute interior, similar to a nice Friday's. The food was "good" but certainly not "haute cuisine". Place was not overly crowded, it was not a football weekend. Drinks were "good" also, but, nothing to write home about.

I guess my expectations were off. It was certainly good, but, it was not what I was hoping for. The price was appropriate for the quality.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

While planning a football weekend at ND I researched several upscale restaurants in the area. My Niece recommended Corndance Tavern since she had been there before. This was the perfect spot for an exquisite late dinner after the game!

Unique decor, excellent service, varied menu all combined for a perfect evening. Began with wine and the tuna starter. Ordered bison meatloaf and the grilled salmon entrees with a side of grilled asparagus. Starter was excellent and bison meatloaf was truly a treat. Salmon was adequate, but the sautéed veggies with it had all the sauce on them and they were exceptional. Entree portions were large so sides weren't really needed. They had quite a selection of dry aged beef on the menu too. Finished with gelato and sorbet. Delicious meal and great evening.

1  Thank Erik L
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Have yet to go to Corndance but unknown is the Bourbon and Butcher also inside which we went to for lunch. We had an amazing waiter who knew the menu, and the other staff was very friendly. The food was great and overall we had an amazing time. Will be going there again
Also recommend hearing what their daily BentoBox is--- very good

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had an evening dinner with friends. I substituted masked potatoes for a baked potato for which there was a charge. The potato had a large black hole and I pointed it out to the server. She took it back and I asked to just have the mashed potato rather than chance another bad backed potato. The baked potato remained on my bill. My other food was good. The other folks meals were also good - one person's steak was overcooked.

The server knew her stuff and was helpful.

Been to Corndance Tavern? Share your experiences!