“Chicken Box... Once you try it you will become a regular! Great food & Great Staff!”
Review of Chicken Box

Chicken Box
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Monticello
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Description: Chicken Box serves hand-breaded chicken, chicken strips, and wings along with French fries, coleslaw, and Texas toast.
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We love Chicken Box. The food is delicious and always fresh and hot! We especially like the chicken strips. French fries and homemade sauces are fantastic! Servings will fill you up! The owners are so welcoming and treat you like family!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

This is the first restaurant I've loved in Monticello. The food was very tasty. I ordered the Medium Box meal. It came with three breaded chicken fingers. The breading was perfect...light, yummy and not greasy, but my favorite part was the homemade dipping sauces. I tried the bacon and garlic. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family. The couple who own it were very friendly and service was fast. Thanks

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My kids always want to go to Chicken Box. I think we're there once or twice week! We love the strips and bacon sauce. Small bucket with sides feeds are little family. We are never disappointed.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

The chicken here is hands down the best I've had. Juicy inside, and crispy outside with great flavor! Freshly made every time you order! No old food sitting under lamps! They have several different sauces as well that are delicious! The bacon and garlic sauce are my favorite!
The owners are wonderful and friendly and we love going there for lunch and dinner! It has become a favorite of ours!