“Love Breakfast!”

Add it.
Johns Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Monticello
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I am here from Ohio for my daughter's wedding. She & I came in early to wrap things up before the date. We went here for breakfast. Delicious food, comes fast & Hot! Important to me. the Price is right & the service is Fantastic!!!! So when my husband came to town, him & I went there. Same thing. This is an establishment that has got it RIGHT! Great service, good prices, delicious, hot food. We'll be back when my son gets here .... & I'm sure we'll be back before we head home.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Fat Pills are my name for donuts. We love donuts. Every where we go we try to find the best donuts in a location. This was my first trip to John's. My wife has enjoyed there sweet doughy treats for years. They have a large area to sit and eat. They are priced right. They offer a large selection of cake donuts. That was the biggest hit of our visit. We also had the yeast twists, cinnamon rolls and the cream filled donuts. All were tasty. Its hard to not make a good doughnut. Their's were good.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Went here on a breakfast date, the atmosphere is very cute and the single doughnut prices are great. The taste was wonderful as well. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice breakfast.

1  Thank kaila3002
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

John's donuts were always a tradition when we went to Lake Shafer with my grandpa. He always said they were the best on the lake. We went back for the first time in almost 20 years this weekend, and they were just as good as ever.

2  Thank Chris C