“Good food”

Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Monticello
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Angler's Restaurant was nice. It looked clean and we were greeted and seated promptly. The salad bar was pretty good, everything was fresh, my only complaint was fake bacon bits on the salad bar. Two different soups were offered with the salad bar. I had the broccoli cheese soup and it was very good. My Husband had the chicken noodle and he said it was good also. Our entrees were promptly delivered and were hot and good. Nothing spectacular but decent and hot.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We went in for a Sunday night dinner with my husband and son. We recalled how the meat came off the bone with the ribs last visit. Anyways,we were not disappointed and we will definitely come back soon. The rib meat came off the bone, the shrimp was so fresh, and the meat was so juicy and soft.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Restaurant was very busy and therefore probably popular with locals. Atmosphere was average as well the food . Service was slow due to being busy. Parking was slanted towards building as though you could drive around it on your way out. Therefore you had to back out towards the street which is a nightmare!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We were actually looking for a different restaurant when my wife pointed to Anglers. I wanted to check this place out anyway so we pulled in. My wife ordered a chicken dinner (fingers) and I ordered their prime rib. Both came with a salad bar. The salad bar was very nice and stocked well. But the prime rib...It was awesome, you could cut it with a butter knife. I do my own prime rib and wasn't too crazy about the rub but it's not bad. $55 for both of us, not bad at all. We will be back!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

One of the few places in town you can get a good salad bar! Very clean friendly atmosphere. Prices are fair and you better be hungry because they have generous portions.