Quality Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$140
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Green Valley Lodge(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
Allison House Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$95
Rawhide Ranch(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hidden Valley Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$169
The Yellowwood(Nashville)
US$190
Creekside Retreat Lodging & Gatherings(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$107
  • Pool
All reviewsmini golfshuffle boardnew ownerswalking pathputt puttbrown countysweetheart packageupdated roomssalad barbreakfast buffetdowntown nashvillestaff was very friendly and helpfulcalled the front deskindoor poolfun weekenda nice place to stayrustic feel
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Love this hotel. It has all the charm of an old fashioned inn but with many things to do and see. Lovely setting, wonderful food, shopping within walking distance, great swimming pool. Entertainment on the weekends. Enjoyed relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine and my love! A much needed day away from the busy city life we lead. Can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: Love the covered private balcony rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rusticrush2015
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I came to this hotel with a group of ladies from the Looking Glass Corvette Club. It was my very first time in this area.

The check-in staff was so accommodating when we all arrived at the same time. No one got in a hurry and everyone was treated with greatest respect.

The rooms are very clean, the beds are nice to sleep in and you have plenty of pillows to sleep with.

If I had to make one recommendation, I wish the water pressure was a little stronger, but over all it's a great place to stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The Inn is very nice.. I did not use the pool but it looked clean, that's very important to me. They had a lot of rain and had a dehumidifier running in the room. It did not smell bad but the machine was aggravating during the night. I guess there really wasn't anything they could do. It was better then having a musty smell. Breakfast was ok. It was clean.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We have been going to Nashville, IN for years but just as a day trip, never as an overnight thing but we were seeing a show and decided to make it a weekend trip. The Brown County Inn was always built up to be THE place to stay so.....pricey, but what the heck. The thing that hit me when I walked in the lobby was a "musky" smell, nothing real offensive, but an "old" kind of smell. Checked in, 2nd floor king room, fine with me but, no elevators... REALLY!!!! This is 2018 and the room is $159.00 a night + tax , I'm dragging all our stuff up a flight of stairs, ya might want to mention that when you book and yes I did call and book over the phone so we would have a nice room, no mention. The room had a balcony/setting area which was nice and was one of the selling points of the room, we like letting fresh air in and setting out there to read. Would have been great if it hadn't been for the circle of 6 or 8 people that set right under our balcony and drank and laughed from the afternoon till midnight. SO, to bed early, we planned to get up early and try the breakfast buffet, 2am, smoke alarm going off in our room.....no power, I call the front desk the guy comes up, must be a breaker he says. I'm standing outside our dark room, alarm going off, drunk girl stumbles down the hall looking for her drunk boyfriend. I got no idea where he is, but here he comes, they stumble off and the guy from the front desk comes back said it was a breaker. I was concerned, if there was a wiring problem I didn't want to go back to sleep. He assured me it was fine, just a DRUNK opened the breaker box and flipped some switches. The next morning, dragged all our stuff back down the stairs and checked out. If you like to drink and don't mind drunks, this is your place, I guess this is the crowd their after.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we’ve stayed overnight at the Inn since they remodeled. We got into our room early which was a pleasant surprise. Our room was very clean and sufficiently comfortable. The patio was a nice option; we sat out in the morning and listened to the rain. The coffeemaker in our room was touch and go but it was easy enough to get coffee at the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was excellent...many options and the fruit was very fresh. We ate at the Corn Crib and listened to the live music. It was great! Fun atmosphere, excellent staff and service, and a nice variety of food and beer options. We’re looking forward to staying again this summer and hopefully for years to come!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple