Quality Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$140
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Brown County Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$143
Green Valley Lodge(Nashville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$99
US$79
Allison House Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$95
Hidden Valley Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Orbitz.com
Oak Haven Bed and Breakfast(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Artists Colony Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$117
Rawhide Ranch(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Creekside Retreat Lodging & Gatherings(Nashville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
Hotels.com
US$86
  • Pool
All reviewsnew sectionbrown countydeluxe roomspecial rateping pong tablebig roomrooms are greatapple buttermy husband and ispring breakice machinestate parkbalconyindianapasture
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We didn't really know what to expect since the website doesn't have many photos. The room was immaculate! Very comfortable beds, nice patio. Bathroom was very nicely decorated and up-to-date. Would definitely stay here again. The only complaint I have is the entrance into the hotel is very difficult off of Hwy 46. Right after a light, and no turn lane. Enter with caution.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joey K
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I grew up in this town, and attended many functions at this facility in my youth. My 25th high school reunion was held here, so I believe it would be obvious to the staff that we're home-town folks. One of the desk staff chased us down for picking up a couple papers, for a dollar... Then, I found the coffee area a filthy mess, which I cleaned up. I told the front desk, and they sent housekeeping up... The air conditioner must have a limiter on it, because I turned it down as far as it would go, and the room was still hot. The room cost over $145 for the night, and no breakfast, or even a discount for their breakfast, was included in the cost. The evening lady at the front desk had very limited people skills. I WILL NOT stay here again, and I certainly DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel.

Room Tip: Book someplace else.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a nice hotel with a great restaraunt. It is older and needs some updates but it was clean and staff were friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have a special bond with this lodge because my husband and I went there every year for our anniversary many years ago. To enjoy your stay, you must manage your expectations. This is a rural sleep village and rustic. The beds are comfortable and suprisingly, we had a large flat screen television. The rooms are spacious and ours had sliding doors to a shared balcony (something that became a must since the air conditioner didnt work well and it is hot and humid in Southern Indiana in the summer).

We stayed in the older part of the lodge as we always have. Time has taken its toll on this lovely place and renovating is necessary. the carpets need replaced, as does the air conditioner. The bathroom is small and water floods the floor regardless of the care you take to prevent it. Obviously this makes the room musty. The water pressure in the shower is excellent with ample hot water. The towels and very soft but they need to invest in better pool towels. The bedspreads and pillow shams need replaced and should be laundered after each guest. They also should provide more pillows though the few that were there were very comfortable. The furniture is dated but functional and the lighting needs improved but it isnt horribly dark.

The pool is quite large and well kept. It is enclosed but has an opening in the roof and MANY sliding doors. I suspect it isnt entirely open because of the amount of trees in the area, a maintenance nightmare Im sure.

The housekeeper was a kind woman but left too many doors open at once allowing an opportunity for someone to enter and take things. I would prefer she clean one room at a time. The front desk staff was nice and welcoming. The lodge is no smoking but again, the musty odor lingers throughout the lobby, and public areas.

My only true complaint was the non working air conditioner. We told the housekeeper who said she would inform maintenance. However it was never fixed and did lessen the joy of our stay. There is a ping pong table that the kids enjoyed. The little train also makes a stop here to take you the 1/2 mile into the village though I do not know the schedule.

Pricing is a bit high considering the dated decor and the rates are enormous in the fall- their high season. The lodge is close to the shops, Brown County State Park, and there is a grocery, family dollar, and McDonalds right across the street. There is a tiny bit of noise from the highway if you are facing that side but it really isnt intrusive.

They had a fire consuming half the lodge in 2007 (I didnt ask the cause) so half of the lodge is very new, more modern, and some with large private balconies. I believe Brown County is a little known secret and a joy to experience. I dont think I would recommend someone flying in from LA to experience but if you live within a 4 hour drive- theres much to do and its quaint, relaxing and fun.

Room Tip: I fyou like rustic- ask for the older side. Otherwise request a newer room
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tricialitzinger
Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

My parents came back to the lodge as a memories vacation. The part on one building that was not affected by the fire was VERY hot in the summer as the A/C was very poor. It had amazing views from our balcony although it wasn't private as we were in the not-updated part. The pool was amazing, a wonderful glass room and a deck with a very clean pool! To any incoming guests... MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN THE NEWLY RENOVATED PART OF THE BUILDING as the old part was very warm. Also, i had a patty melt burger with fries and it was around $10 for an all you can eat salad/soup bar was 10.95. Eat at the mcdonalds across the street or subway down the road.

• Stayed: June 2012