Quality Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$120
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Brown County Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
Green Valley Lodge(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
Artists Colony Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$143
Allison House Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$95
Oak Haven Bed and Breakfast(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Creekside Retreat Lodging & Gatherings(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hotels.com
Rawhide Ranch(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$86
  • Pool
All reviewsbed suitemini kitchendowntown shopsan older hotelmini vacationindoor poolcerealappliancesgrapescondo
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I went with my children in March for a few days over spring break. We loved the coziness of our room and the kindness of the ENTIRE staff. We are heading there again to celebrate Christmas, and again, the staff has been wonderful in answering questions and making sure our room is ready. We can't wait to get there!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I would give this hotel negative stars if I could. I'm not reviewing the hotel, but its policies. I had made a reservation for a "girls" weekend. When I made my reservation, they took my credit card information, sent me a confirmation email, and all was well. They did charge half the amount to my card right away, and told me if I canceled up to 3 days before the date of the stay, I would be refunded all but $20. I thought that was okay, because that's the way bed and breakfasts operate, but I thought this was a hotel.

A couple of days later, I had to cancel the room due to not being able to travel because of illness. They went ahead and canceled the room, but told me they could not refund the money to my credit card, but had to send a check, less the $20. I said that was okay. I mean, what else could I say? A couple of days later, I realized I hadn't received a cancellation confirmation, so I called them to make sure it was canceled. She said they don't send out cancellation emails, only a check, "which I should receive in about 10 days."

So, it's been 12 days since I canceled and no check. If they don't send out cancellation emails, then it's their word against mine that I canceled. And I don't understand the whole "check" thing. It was easy enough for them to charge my credit card. Why can't they just refund the amount to my credit card?

I talked to someone at the hotel today about not receiving my check. They told me it was mailed on September 28. It is now October 6 and I have not received it. This is over a week and it's just coming from Indiana to Illinois so it should not take this long. I asked why they couldn't just refund the amount to my credit card and she said it was standard policy because there was a processing fee. I checked and the processing fee on the amount of this transaction is $1.50! They can't afford $1.50 to make another credit card transaction? I'm sure they paid a processing fee when they charged my credit card for this reservation. I asked her again to take it off my credit card. I told her I did not want a check. She said she would have to talk to her manager because it was his decision. Why should it be left up to an individual to make this decision? Why can't it be standard policy to refund your credit card? In all my years of traveling, I have never encountered a situation like this.

She said they would put a stop payment on the original check and send me a new one. I don't believe I will ever receive it. I think I have been duped by a completely dishonest cancellation policy.

I will post a new review if I do receive a refund.

1  Thank Jill C
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Nashville for our anniversary. This was our first time visiting the area. The condo was clean but definitely needs updated. The hotel staff were extremely friendly. Within walking distance to all the downtown shops.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were going through on a bike trip and decided to stop and check out the town. We got the last room and even though the price is a little salty it was really nice. It was a suite room with two bathrooms,two beds in separate rooms, a full kitchen and a balcony with chairs. It is within walking distance from all the little shops down town and a short distance to brown County state park.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a night, and I loved it! I know other reviewers say the hotel is dated and all that, but for some reason I found the room to be so homey that I loved it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom - 2 bath room that was very reasonably priced and had a mini-kitchen with all appliances, a living room with a couch and recliner, a table and 4 chairs, and a balcony.

There's also a veranda that has live music on the weekends, an indoor pool and a hot tub. Some of the rooms have hot tubs in them, for a little bit more money.

The hotel is on the north side of Nashville right on the main drag, so it's an easy walk to downtown. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone, great stay and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple