“Super service, excellent food”
Review of Mo's Irish Pub

Mo's Irish Pub
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: www.mosirishpub.com
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Celebrating an upcoming baby in the family and decided to celebrate at Mo's. What a great choice. Bright, fun atmosphere and the service was the best. The menu had traditional Irish choices, but also others with a twist. The Shepherd's pie was amazing and the BBQ chicken, shrimp, sausage in a potato pancake with pepper jack cheese on top was sooooo good. Can't wait to go back and I will not wait for a special event.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

My food was great - a bbq chicken & shrimp dish with a potato pancake and sauces - but how can you call yourself an Irish bar and not offer an extensive selection of Irish hard ciders (not woodchuck!). Nice experience, friendly waiter...but it is more of a sports bar in Irish clothing.

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Last month my friend and I were looking for a different place to eat with the kids. She isn't from this area and I suggested Mo's Irish Pub. I had never been there, and it was a wonderful surprise! The staff was great, great food, and great setting. One of the kids (teenagers) got the nachos, Oh my, there was enough there for four! A lot of different variety of foods here. I got a chicken dish with rice, another got corn beef and caggage, fish and chips, and sheprard's pie. So, this shows a little of the wide variety they have, I cannot wait to take my son and husband here. We are Irish, so that is a kinda cool thing too....but it's nice to have a place like Mo's Irish pub right in your back yard. :)

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Great environment good food good beer. Big variety on menu. Had a great time here my first visit but not my last.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

The layout of the restaurant and bar was poorly thought out. The food has some 'Irish' items, but I would call this an American restaurant with a couple of Irish items. The food is ok, nothing to get exited about. The bar area is poorly set up and when there are bands playing forget about any conversations or service because you can't hear a thing. Rarely is an Irish band playing there. pretty disappointing.