“Great food”
Review of Fiesta Cancun

Fiesta Cancun
Ranked #57 of 300 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Tried this place after wanting to for months. The kids loved the decor and the fountain inside. The food was really tasty! Everyone loved what they ordered. The service was a little slow but it wasnt terrible and our waiter was very friendly. Prices were average for a restaurant in the area. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food was what you'd expect in a Mexican restaurant. It was affordable. We picked this cuisine because it usually comes out pretty quickly and we were going to see a movie. We even ordered the exact same lunch, thinking that would help.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My family stopped at Fiesta Cancun after a fun day at Rum Village (see separate review) in June 2017.

The atmosphere and décor is unbelievable colorful and fun! The ENTIRE restaurant is literally color and excitement.

The staff were friendly and attentive. They did mess our order a bit by putting tomatoes on a picky child's tacos and not getting us our Sangrias until we were nearly finished with our meal. But our friendly server was apologetic and cared.

The food was decent, but the steak on the tacos was a little overdone and chewy. My daughter got the kids chicken and rice though, which was DELICIOUS! Ask for the adult version of this if they have it!

Overall, we had a nice meal and enjoyed the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Very skeptical because of some of the reviews. Found that there was a lot on the menu that we don't have in southern Illinois. Mary, our waitress, was awesome!!! She was very attentative and was patient explaining a couple of items that we were curious about. Decor and atmosphere was very fun and bright!! Sangria margarita was very tasty!! Wish they had a flight margarita menu so I could taste the other margaritas. Lime wasn't bad but sangria margarita.....off the chain!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

As you know the south side is finally coming up but it's pace is as slow as a turtle. This restaurant we visited again and this is how it turned out . The waitress was nice but at a slower pace . She didn't refill our drinks a second time until we got our bill and we were basically leaving at that point . As far as the food, it was fresh, very tasty and authentic. My only complaint was the chile relanos had too much grease inside one of them . I almost forgot, we ordered the white cheese chile dip.......I was in tears it was so hot . I would come back because it is great and you don't get shorted on food here and it is on the south side however , whether you have a male or female for a service they're not that friendly at all. I will post pics