“Good food at a fair price”

Cambodian Thai Resturant
Ranked #25 of 300 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cambodian, Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Got this as "take away" so I can't vouch for the restaurant itself, but it looked nice. My nephew (a very picky eater) actually loved the Pad Thai. I had the Massaman curry which was definitely in the upper half of Thai curries that I have eaten (all about the sweet potato).

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I have been to this place a couple of times in the last month. Love the Drunken Noodles and would like to explore more options on the menu. You can order as hot as you like on a 1 to 10 scale which habaneros are used to heat things up. The decor is a little lacking but typical for an oriental type restaurant. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This restaurant started in a small shop and has grown to the nice place it is today!! They have a wide variety menu.
I can highly recommend the PAD THAI in any flavor but especially the beef!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Cambodian Thai serves very decent food at a very cheap rate. It is no frills but good cooking and pleasant service

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Went for an early dinner. Intended on eating at the restaurant but the place had a strange odor and was dirty.
Since we had already been seated, we ordered to go - I was embarrassed to get up and leave when the wait had done nothing wrong. (yet)
Well.. we went across the street at Brew Werks (very cool place!) to wait for the food
When we went back they had forgotten to put the order in. They made it quickly and did not ask to charge us which we greatly appreciated.
Maybe it was just an off day for them!