“Hats off to the staff for doing an incredible job! Well Done!!!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #56 of 318 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place was extremely busy to say the least. The parking lot was 100% full people were parking across the street. We walked in and it was packed people everywhere. Luckily some friends of ours had gotten a table already. We sat down and the server was spot on! She was super busy but was very attentive and they had multiple other servers that also made sure everything was good. Which is incredible normally a place this busy service and food would be slow but not here. The food came out with perfect timing not to early not to long of a wait. The steak was by far the best i have had anywhere. It was even better than Ruth Chris believe it or not. The servers were friendly, responsive, and very prompt. By far the best dining experience we have had lately! Hats off to all of the staff for doing an incredible job!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

First time to Texas Roadhouse and didn’t know what to expect. Country music played loud, but then the music got so loud I couldn’t hear my companion speaking. Someone said after they finish dancing they should be able to turn down the music. Didn’t know they had dancing there and didn’t see anyone dancing.

My companion had half a slab of ribs plus two sides: Caesar salad and baked potato. He was content with his choice. I ordered the sirloin kabob with tomatoes onions, and peppers. The meat had a good flavor but it was too tough and hard to chew. Waitress Brooke asked what I’d would like instead and ordered the salmon which was very good. Got a Caesar salad and probably the best mashed potatoes I’ve ever had.

Also had the best waitress, Brooke. She was helpful, sweet, and took care of us well.

The manager came over and without saying anything, gave us a courtesy discount. Didn’t notice until I got the bill.

Not sure I would go here again due to the high noise level, but will have to wait and see.

The service was excellent.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

the food and service is great, they also have alcoholic beverages and coke products. their buns with the spread they serve is excellent. great selections on different kinds of steaks plus other food choices

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We have 8 kids, so going out to dinner is a big thing. Our server Nate at the Michigan store was flipping awesome! Service was AWESOME, food was hot fresh delicious , and Nate kept our hurricane full!

Props to Nate and all of the staff who stood behind him to make him a good server, and to the cooks, best steak always! Will be back lots!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We go here for just my husband and I as our night out together. Service is always very good. No matter what we get to eat, it is always very good. Love the bone in ribeye! Salmon is always very good also.