“Told we couldn't dine in, we had to leave with our food. ”
Review of Samuel Mancino's

Ranked #156 of 318 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped to grab a quick sandwich before we went shopping. We arrived a half hour before their posted time of closing. The cashier asked if it was dine in or carry out. We told him we would be eating there. We paid for our sandwiches and then we were told we wouldn't be able to dine in, because they close the dining a half an hour before they close. We received our food 20 minutes before their posted closing time of 8. The remaining 20 would have been plenty of time to eat our sandwiches, instead we had to sit in our car and eat. If we would have been told the dining room was closing or it was posted we would not have gotten food from there. The manager (I am guessing) noticed we weren't happy. So I explained why. She didn't make any attempt to make it right or make us happy. We definitely will never go back!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The owners care so much about their restaurant that they basically live there! Never once over the past several years have I been there and not seen at least one of the three owners (mother, father and daughter). It's always clean and they really care about the quality of food they present you with.

They also seem to know to only hire girls so that the food is even better

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Looking for a tasty hot sandwich try one of these. My favorite is the veggie it has black and green olives. Hot crunchy and comes in more than one size to fit your hunger. Great for lunch or dinner. Also has pizza, but I've never tried it.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

A gourmet sandwich with fresh meat and fresh ingredients. The pizza is also good. I love the Praline hard ice cream 7 other ice cream flavored to choose from. My favorite grinder is the chicken bacon ranch. They also have an awesome friendly staff. Clean restaurant dine in or carry out. Don't forget to grap there soup or salad!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

You can be sure that Mancino's restaurants are consistent when making their sandwiches. From one store to the next, the flavors remain