“Authentic Italian Feel - well, almost...”

Parisi's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Parisi's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 301 Restaurants in South Bend
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Parisi’s Ristorante Italiano, South Bend, Indiana, has been offering the most authentic Italian food and dining experience in Northern Indiana since 1981.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This place looks and feels a lot like a European Mediterranean restaurant. This time we visited there was an option to eat al fresco in the recently completed garden. Set beneath a pergola with outdoor lights suspended from it and nice planting, it was a very pleasant experience. The food is very good but falls short of authentic Italian. For example, the bread is good but served with butter rather than olive oil/balsamic and olives. And the service (which I've commented on approx a year ago) is too rushed. Please take a cue from Italy where people sit and converse with coffee after their meal! This is not the first time the check arrived before we had a coffee (we had a table at 6.30pm and the place was quiet so no reason for this). Getting these small elements right would really make it so much more relaxed and 'Italian'.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was a guest and was told if I liked Italian food, I would really like Parisi's. He was right and I have to say it was the best Italian food I have eaten since my neighbors moved away - they were from Naples. Great food, pleasant atmosphere, and excellent service - you could not ask for more.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Authentic Italian food - lovely atmosphere- terrific food- it was very enjoyable for a Sunday afternoon. It will be a place I come again

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great authentic homemade Italian food. The homemade marinara is wonderful. They also offer gluten free pasta and most of their sauces are gluten free.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and two teenage sons ate here last night. One son really enjoyed the lasagna. Husband and other son had a shrimp tortellini they liked a lot-- thought portions could have been a little larger, but tasty. I had spinach artichoke pappardelle that was awesome. Great, friendly service also.