“Hotel recommended”

Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #134 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel we were staying at recommended this pizza for delivery. It took about 45 minutes, which was fine and the pizza ended being pretty tasty.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We ordered pizza and salad, and we had it delivered & it arrived quickly and hot. It was so good we had it again the next night.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Staff at the motel told us about these guys and was right on. Three doors from the motel; and a mile above most pizzas I have had on a trip

Reviewed 23 November 2015

After a 12 hour day of driving, a pizza delivered to my motel was what I needed. The large meat lovers pizza that was delivered within 45 minutes was absolutely delicious! Twenty bucks delivered - easy peasy!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've been used to Marco's Pizzeria's where there is plenty of room to eat and enjoy a meal. This location reminded me more of a Domino's or Little Caesar's take out setup. There's nowhere to sit, but the pizza is just as good as you'd expect from Marco's. Got the Hawaiian Chicken Pizza.