“Great food, inexpensive and quick”
Review of Cinco 5

Cinco 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinco 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Met a client here for lunch downtown. Great food, inexpensive and quick! Best fish tacos I've ever had.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We have dined at Cinco 5 four times now and have tried a variety of items on the menu, all have been great.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently went to Cinco Five. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there. I got a mango and shrimp salad which was delicious! This restaurant is so unique because it serves not only Mexican food, but also Thai food! My sister got the pad thai and she thought it was absolutely delicious! The restaurant is situated in a historical building with really beautiful architecture. The service was fast and friendly. They also do dine in if you don't feel like driving there. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I went here when in town on business. It came recommended by the car tender at my hotel and by a few locals. I was a little thrown off by the atmosphere initially but this was a great experience. We say at the bar. The bartender made some great recommendations on menu options which I always appreciate. My colleague and I both had an outstanding Thai Noodle dish as well as some dumplings and guac. It was all delicious. The menu is eclectic and I was hesitant that they could do Thai, Mexican, burgers, etc all well but they seem to have hit the mark. I have to go back to a South Bend a few more times in the next couple of months and I'll be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Visited this restaurant with friends for the first time. Service was very friendly and personable. They have an interesting selection of cocktails and the normal selection of beers and wines. The really surprising thing was the selection of types of foods in the menu. Mexican, Thai, Italian, Cajun...any direction you might want to go. Our service staff was Thelma (very nice young lady) and she explained that the chef had worked at a wide variety of local restaurants and has combined the best recipes from each into one menu. My friend and I had the Pad Ka Prow (Thelma asked how hot we wanted it based on a scale of 1 to 5...we both got a 4 and it was about all we could handle) and it was very tasty. My wife got the jambalaya and said it was the best she's ever had. My friend's wife got a Mexican quesadilla and enjoyed it. Parking at the garage next door is free on a Saturday night. We'll be going back...there were a number of items on the menu that we want to try.