“Dinner before ball game”
Review of Cinco 5

Cinco 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinco 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 301 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went with friends to Cinco 5 for dinner prior to going to the SB Cubs MiLb game at Covelski StadiumFour Winds Field.

The menu was Thai and Mexican, cool. All for dishes that we had were Mexican, different from each other and very good. The waitress was excellent. Food took awhile arriving.

This restaurant is second only to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Fiesta Tapatia. Two meals here with tip were $45. At Fiesta $25. And here you had to buy chips. I would recommend it as a downtown spot.

Dr. Watson

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Met a client here for lunch downtown. Great food, inexpensive and quick! Best fish tacos I've ever had.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We have dined at Cinco 5 four times now and have tried a variety of items on the menu, all have been great.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently went to Cinco Five. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there. I got a mango and shrimp salad which was delicious! This restaurant is so unique because it serves not only Mexican food, but also Thai food! My sister got the pad thai and she thought it was absolutely delicious! The restaurant is situated in a historical building with really beautiful architecture. The service was fast and friendly. They also do dine in if you don't feel like driving there. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I went here when in town on business. It came recommended by the car tender at my hotel and by a few locals. I was a little thrown off by the atmosphere initially but this was a great experience. We say at the bar. The bartender made some great recommendations on menu options which I always appreciate. My colleague and I both had an outstanding Thai Noodle dish as well as some dumplings and guac. It was all delicious. The menu is eclectic and I was hesitant that they could do Thai, Mexican, burgers, etc all well but they seem to have hit the mark. I have to go back to a South Bend a few more times in the next couple of months and I'll be back!