“Pre Concert Treat”
Review of Cinco 5

Cinco 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinco 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 301 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A party of 6....well served by staff. An interesting mix of Mexican/Asian/Fusion dining with a small but inclusive drink offering. Our group had a wide assortment of menu items, ranging from impressive tacos to Asian fusion treats. All were well prepared and the consensus was...We Will Return.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went with friends to Cinco 5 for dinner prior to going to the SB Cubs MiLb game at Covelski StadiumFour Winds Field.

The menu was Thai and Mexican, cool. All for dishes that we had were Mexican, different from each other and very good. The waitress was excellent. Food took awhile arriving.

This restaurant is second only to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Fiesta Tapatia. Two meals here with tip were $45. At Fiesta $25. And here you had to buy chips. I would recommend it as a downtown spot.

Dr. Watson

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Met a client here for lunch downtown. Great food, inexpensive and quick! Best fish tacos I've ever had.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We have dined at Cinco 5 four times now and have tried a variety of items on the menu, all have been great.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently went to Cinco Five. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there. I got a mango and shrimp salad which was delicious! This restaurant is so unique because it serves not only Mexican food, but also Thai food! My sister got the pad thai and she thought it was absolutely delicious! The restaurant is situated in a historical building with really beautiful architecture. The service was fast and friendly. They also do dine in if you don't feel like driving there. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all!