US$144
GardenInn.com
US$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Aloft South Bend(South Bend)
US$180
US$170
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$129
Hampton.com
US$59
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$146
US$139
Morris Inn(South Bend)
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$159
The Oliver Inn(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$140
All reviewsbasketball courtseparate buildingsthe penthousefull kitchennotre damemain buildingpros and consenjoyed my staybusiness tripyogurtgreat roomfree breakfastbendfireplaceprivacycampusrefrigerator
Reviewed 9 May 2017

This was my first stay here and it was very unique. I travel several days a week in sales and this was a very pleasant stay. I slept extremely well and woke refreshed. Very convenient to restaurants and safe.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonale H, General Manager at Residence Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Tinaindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay and so glad you found the property unique and pleasant. We also love the uniqueness of our hotel. With summer around the corner we hope you will be back soon to enjoy the outdoor pool or take advantage of the river walk or our convenient location to the University of Notre Dame. You will also have to come back to see the lobby renovation as well as the new additions we are adding to the landscaping. My personal favorite is the butterfly bush. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I like the place very much
People are friendly​
Good breakfast and dinner
I like the basketball court
The pool is awesome
The handicap room in 214 best handicap room I have
And Morgan is a very nice lady

Room Tip: There is no tip and the room it is awesome and clean
Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonale H, General Manager at Residence Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

jamesmM78WS,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback on our friendly staff and sport court. We are working on opening the outdoor pool next month and we appreciate your comments on our Sales Manager, Morgan. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Another hockey tourney hotel. Rooms were fine...once again a pull our couch that was barely passable as a bed. Other than that the rooms were clean, the service was good. Really no complaints. they put up with our hockey team with little to no fuss.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Kevin G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback and do apologize for the pull out sofa. We were glad we could accommodate your hockey team and hope to see you again next year. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The staff was over the top wonderful especially the clerk at the front desk! The Marriott is lucky to have him. He is perfect for greeting and helping guests and really helpful with answering questions about the area. The main building was nice but the units had some wear and tear. Gas fireplace was nice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonale H, General Manager at Residence Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

G1719BUsusanr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback on your recent stay and so glad that Joe was over the top for you. He makes a great addition to our team. We are currently in the process of improving some areas of the hotel including the landscaping and lobby areas. We hope that you will be able to come back later this summer to see our improvements. As always, thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Normally when I travel for work I prefer more of a hotel setting than an apartment style but I enjoyed my stay. I wish I had more time. The Inn is located next to a huge park so you could walk or run instead of using their gym. The breakfast was great and came with a woman who proudly talked about the things she made. It was a nice selection for the health conscious and the not so healthy choosers. My room was nice and quaint. Everything was clean from the room to the refrigerator and utensils. I checked in and out through the mobile app with great ease,but I found the hotel stay friendly and welcoming. The Inn is also located next to a place called the Commons off of Eddy street, which offered some good restaurant choices. If I'm ever in South Bend again I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Jonale H, General Manager at Residence Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Srogersj,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your comments and so glad you found your room clean and a welcoming staff. Ms. Janet in breakfast loves going above and beyond to make a few extra items from the kitchen. We are also glad that you were able to take advantage of the amenities surrounding the hotel, which are all very close. Srogersj thank you again for taking the time to write this for us. Again we thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.