US$149
US$144
GardenInn.com
Aloft South Bend(South Bend)
US$180
US$170
US$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$59
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$149
US$129
Hampton.com
US$106
Morris Inn(South Bend)
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

The Oliver Inn(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$159
US$154
Travelocity
All reviewsnotre dameone night staybendconventionuniversity
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Many folks stay here during football games or because they are visiting the university. I was visiting during a Cheer Team championship. Surprisingly, not noisy! Maybe the girls were too tired to run around the halls after their tryouts. But, this was an average room with a noisy A/C unit, in a rundown looking hotel. Way too expensive for what you got. The staff was really nice and helpful. Other than that, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We checked into the hotel in the late afternoon after driving from Chicago - the front desk clerk seemed put-out to check us in. After 15 minutes we headed around back to Building 7 to get into the room. The room was dirty - stained carpets, musty smell and stains in the bathroom. There was no way we could stay in the room. I went back to the front desk and spoke to the clerk - this is the dialogue,
"Checking in?"
"No, already did that"
"Your key won't work?"
"No, it worked fine."
"What can I help you with?"
I explained that the room was disgusting and that we were checking out. He gave me two business cards, one for the GM, and one for the head of cleaning. He then told me the property was for sale and asked if I wanted to buy it. He continued and told me the bank owned the property and the staff members were working for the bank.
He told me to call the GM and ask for a refund - in that my wife booked it through Hotels.com he wouldn't be able to refund any money at that moment. We packed all of our stuff and checked into the hotel that shares and adjacent parking lot with Waterford.
After yelling at a manager for Hotels.com we were able to get half of the money refunded.
Avoid this place at all costs and don't book through Hotels.com - call the hotels directly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe R
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed here for a lacrosse tournament and I will not stay here again. The bathroom in our room was dirty, there were stains on the toilet. The hotel decor was seriously outdated and the carpet looked dirty. We just got the feeling we were staying in a hotel that was not worth the money we had to pay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank P246YRmichaelb
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a hockey tournament with children and was thoroughly disgusted. Most of our team left after one night. Stains everywhere. Women felt unsafe because outside doors to the rooms were unlocked or would not lock. I can go on and on. It was that bad.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bcohen1
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stayed here with a special deal 7/10. The room was lovely (as illustrated here), good bed, and nicely appointed. Lousy water pressure in the shower, and the pool was a mess. Everything else suggests it's best day were in the past. If the owner is investing - keep it up.

Stayed: July 2017